Part 21.2: Now You Don't

(Trigger warning for this chapter. Themes of sexual assault and violence will be insinuated. Viewer discretion is advised.)

~A couple hours before the clone met the Witches~

Y/N along with Kevin and Gwen stand in front of the compound they were tasked with clearing. The structure was that of an old abandoned prison. Hopping out of Kevin's car the trio looked at the entrance tightly locked up. "Think if we knock they'll let us in?" Y/N asked as he tapped his knuckle to the gate a bit. He looked around as he fiddled with his watch.

"Doesn't look like anyone is home." Kevin says as he absorbs the metal and rips the gate off its hinges throwing it to the side. Y/N looked at him with an annoyed stare as Kevin rolled his eyes and walked in.

"Foul air. Tread carefully."

Y/N heard that voice speaking to him once more. In the back of his head warning him. "Let's take it slow guys, something feels off." He spoke as Gwen would nod rubbing her arms gently as if she was cold.

"Glad to see I'm not the only one feeling it." She said as he nods and tosses her his jacket knowing it was dead winter currently and her outfit wasn't exactly covering much. The trio began to walk in together as their footsteps echoed down the halls. Y/N would look around seeing the main admin office they were headed towards.

"There's dust everywhere. How could they have used this place. Gwen, any ideas?" He asked as she shook her head while closing her eyes. 

"I can sense something... But it's feint and I have no idea where its coming from." She spoke as Kevin would speak up. 

"I just checked down the halls to the cells. This place hasn't been touched in years. No way they could have come through here." He said detransforming from his metal state. Y/N looked around with minor frustration as he left through the entrance. After a few seconds he returned inside a perplexed look on his face. He rounded the corner on the opposite end and then back back even more confused.

"You ok there man?" Kevin asked as he looked to find what Y/N was looking at. The male in question pointed to the door and the halls.

"Doesn't this hall feel a little small from what we saw outside? I mean I checked and it seems like there should be a room behind this wall. Though theres no rooms inside that go in this far and there's no door from the outside." He said as Kevin and Gwen went to confirm and it indeed did look smaller than the outside portrayed.

"Yeah now that you mention it theres a couple feet of extra room on the outside. So maybe we should do a little renovations." Kevin said as he absorbed some stone and slammed his fist into the wall. His hand didn't go through, however it now revealed high alien military grade reinforced paneling.

"Woah, that definitely isn't earth metals right?" Gwen asked as Kevin shook his head. "Definitely not."

"Then we're right on track. Kevin see if you can absorb the material and pierce through." Y/N said as Kevin turned to look at him. "Since when do I take orders from you?"

"Since now, I asked you along because of this reason exclusively. Now quick fucking around so we can figure out what's going on here." Y/N spoke his on eye closed as if focusing on something while his other just glared at Kevin. The male huffed before absorbing the material.

Gwen moved next to Y/N and brushed her shoulder to his. "Everything ok?" He would look to her and shake his head a bit. "Got a bad feeling. Real bad." She nodded a bit gripping the coat a bit tighter.