Part 3: An Understanding

"So this Kevin right? What's your deal? You seem to know my friends here quite well." Y/N asked as he rested his arm on the door looking out the window. The device of his whirled around adjusting in different positions before repeating its sequence. Y/N found it extremely annoying but he tried not to let it bother him. They rode in Kevin's car headed to a location where he got the weapons. Gwen, Ben and the alien guy sat in the back. For the life of hi he couldn't remember the Aliens name. Y/N was given the front seat due to his injured nature.

"Oh Ben and I go way back, we hung around, did some alien crap, then he left me for dead in the Null Void to fend for myself." He finished off as Y/N look back at Ben who have a shrug and a awkward chuckle. Y/N turned back around and shrugged. "Eh you probably deserved it."

"And what about you? You seemed rather confused about everything going on. First day seeing monsters?" Kevin asked jabbing at Y/N's lack of knowledge. Y/N waved him off looking out the window again.

"Yesterday I thought that Martians could be green. Now I realise they may be on fire and horny." He said as Kevin slowly turned to look at him like he was crazy. Y/N just simply rolled his eyes. "Look I didn't ask for these cards but I'm forced to stick with it for the rest of this game."

Kevin slowly peeled his gaze from him. Eventually after more conversation and Ben snapping at Gwen the heroes found themselves at the drawbridge of a castle.

"Pft, subtle." Y/N scoffed out as he gazed up at the massive medieval castle before them. He thought it was ridiculous how something so big has not been investigated or at least zoned off. 

"You didn't notice it." Kevin spoke as Y/N sighed and sat on the hood of his car. "You know what suck my dick Levin. Seriously, what kinda name is Levin?"

Kevin was visibly pissed as he stood in front of Y/N with an expression close to fury since Y/N was sitting on his prized car. "Oh yeah? The hell kinda name is L/N?" With a shrug and mocking grin plastered his face as he smirked.

"What can I say, I'm Italian." 

"You're full of shit that's what you are."

"Wanna bet?"

"Dammit Tennyson! Last I heard of you I assisted in removing the Omnitrix from your wrist and now it's right back where it was. Do you know how hard it is to safely remove such a device!?" A gruff voice captured the attention of the two males who had been fighting. Ben was currently looking at his watch as a figure appeared in the hologram like form. It seemed to look like a frog of a sort. The two quit their squabbles as they walked over.

"And you're contacting me on the emergency line of all things! If the Omnitrix is about to self-destruct again I'm staying out of it." Ben sighed as he knew this wasn't going to go well when it came to Azmuth.

"Azmuth listen-"

"No you listen here Tennyson! If you're wearing the Omnitrix you probably have a stupid reason for it-"

"AZMUTH!" Ben shouted as the Galvan shut up. Ben sighed out and called Y/N over. He walked up as Ben raised his wrist. "After I put the Omnitrix back on, to find my grandpa mind you, Charmcaster had me cornered and attempted to duplicate the Omnitrix. But something went wrong and she made this." Gesturing the Y/N's wrist as the Galvan went wide eyes. He looked stunned which also surprised Ben and Gwen.

"It's not possible! Wait right there I'll be right over." The hologram ended as Y/N looked at Ben who looked equally as confused. In a couple seconds after a portal appeared next to them as everyone backed up a bit. They readied themselves before the small frog like creature walked out of the portal.