Part 15: And Then There Were Two

A large figure throws armored knights into a wall before moving to one of the only conscious members of the Forever Knights. The figure shrank down to a slimmer form. He threw the body aside and yelled in frustration.

"Dammit! Where in this cesspool of a planet is Ben Tennyson!?" The male humanoid asked before a voice spoke out. 

"Seems he isn't here. We must move on."

"I can see that... This isn't working... I guess we can go with your plan of finding your variant... If it works we can-"

"Kill two birds with one stone. As the humans say. Come my fellow comrade. It's time to begin our search for Y/N L/N~"

Y/N rolled in his bed, covered in sweat and head swirling as he was surrounded by the girls who were currently summoned along with Hope who was confused at the current situation.

So what happened to him?" She asked as she used her magic to help cool him down along with Cassy. The girls moved around him attempting to help.

"His watch was damaged, and without it functioning properly his body is being flooded with testosterone practically poisoning his system. It's put him in a state of intense pain and his temperature keeps rising to the point he could have a seizure." Grace said as she hooked him up to some machinery to hopefully assist him if not just to monitor him.

"Shit... And I thought I had it bad..." She spoke gently as she focused on helping the male. 

"It seems that things have gone exactly as planned." A voice spoke out as the girls would turn to see Ben, Gwen and Kevin looking in with worry as in Ben's hand was Azmuth.

" A voice spoke out as the girls would turn to see Ben, Gwen and Kevin looking in with worry as in Ben's hand was Azmuth

"Azmuth... It's not looking good..." Crash said holding Y/N's hand gazing at the Galvan. Grace looked at him as she looked away. "I'm doing my best... I just... I don't know what to do..."

"Then it's a good thing I do sweetheart." A new voice calls out as they all look seeing a new Galvan walking into the room donning a pink suit and glasses.

" A new voice calls out as they all look seeing a new Galvan walking into the room donning a pink suit and glasses