Part 24: Disrespectful

The classroom was abuzz with conversation as some students had moved over to talk with Albeda, she remained reserved and shy towards them. Her usual proud attitude was nowhere to be seen. It was clear her capture and subsequent torture had changed her a lot. Y/N took pity on her but he couldn't do anything but help where he could. He stayed close but gave her enough space to interact and understand humans aren't the monsters she thinks they are.

Y/N sat on his desk as he talked with his group. He was glad to be back and interacting with some normal people for a change. Seems like everyone these days has a secret life and he was tired of constantly being surprised.

"So whatever happened to those baddies you hung around with? Seems like they kinda vanish from time to time." Danny said as Y/N shrugged. "Probably because they have their own shit going on. Ember stays at home and runs an Ad Agency, Claire is currently doing photoshoots for some sports magazines and Tatiana became a personal trainer at the gym we met at." He said as they nodded in response and in understanding.

"Still to have three smoking Mamacitas at your age is fucking insane bro. Save some for the rest of us homie!" Jake said wrapping his arm around his friends neck and ruffling his hair. "Yeah oh how blessed I am to have no free-time being pulled between multiple women, get off me dumbass." Y/N chuckled pushing Jake off who simply started to circle the group on his board. 

Y/N's watch suddenly beeped as he gazed at it slightly. The group looked over as Ryuko spoke up. "I've been meaning to ask, you wear that funky watch and I'm just curious what the hell it is. I mean the shit don't even tell the time." She said as he gazed at it a bit. He never really had a good excuse for it so he'd have to make one up.

"Mr. L/N, I was instructed that you have a peculiar medical condition correct?" Cereza said walking up to the group as she leaned down inspecting the device attempting to help him come up with an excuse. He nodded a bit as he spoke up clearing his throat.

"Yeah. My body is over producing some combination of chemicals in my body that, when they go unchecked, can cause some rather intense pain. So the device scans and regulates these levels with neutralising enzymes." He explained acting bored like he's explained it a lot recently. Cereza nodded and moved back a bit. 

"I see, I'm sorry you have to deal with such a thing darling. If you ever need assistance just let me know." She said giving a wink as she walked back to her desk. The group slowly looked at Y/N. 

"What..."

"Dude she is so hitting on you~" Ryuko said in a teasing tone as he rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, I get teased by these fuckers enough now you're doing it?" He asked as Danny spoke up. "I'm with the dudette on this one bro. She's giving you the 'I'm going to have fun breaking you' look." He said as Y/N looked over sighing as Cereza rested in her seat reading some papers as she sucked on a lollipop.

"Then I shall do my best to stay the fuck away." He said grumbling as the door opened and a girl walked in. "Ah so this is where you guys are, I thought you said we were meeting by the bleachers today." The girl said as everyone looked over as Danny lit up a bit.

" The girl said as everyone looked over as Danny lit up a bit