Part 14: Side-Quest: Complete! (+18)

Y/N founds himself slowly rising in his bed. He groaned as his muscles seemingly stung while his body slightly slumped forward. He opened his eyes adjusting to the dark room. He saw the clock in the corner. 05:21 AM. 

'It's still the morning?'

His eyes moved to the date. 

'Shit... I slept for a full day?'

He went to move only finding himself unable to as something was wrapped around his legs. He looked down eyes still adjusting as he removed the covers revealing a rather nude beauty with silver hair. His brain was playing catchup before it finally clicked.

'Fuck right... I literally assaulted and fucked one of my... Enemies...? I seriously need therapy if I find this par for the course.'

He begrudgingly moved from her getting into at least some pants before he made his way downstairs. He noticed Grace, Valarie, Crash and Cassie were laying together, themselves asleep. Save for Cassie who looked over, the slits around her eye squinted as she gently waved. He waved back as he moved to the kitchen. He walked in only to find Ben and Gwen were currently talking in hushed whispers.

Upon noticing him their faces lit up a bit seeing he was ok, but worry covered their faces.

"You're finally back, we didn't even hear you come in." Gwen said hopping off the counter. Her assets slightly bounced which Y/N took notice of but didn't heed much attention to.

"Think I've been back for over 24 hours now. Last i remember it was a Wednesday..." He said as he moved to the fridge grabbing the milk. He took a couple seconds inspecting the inside of his fridge.

'Need to go shopping again.'

"You doing ok? You don't seem to be wounded so she didn't put up much of a fight then..." Ben said in a concerned expression as Y/N waved his hand gesturing him to relax. It was clear he was worried Y/N was more forceful than necessary.

"She didn't fight back at all. Turns out she's been horned up since I got this damn thing. No clue why but just like the other girls she had a plate on her belly. So we both agreed for our mutual and sexual wellbeing we would just go at it." He said sitting on the counter as he drank from the bottle. Gwen and Ben looked at each other. 

"So she agreed?"

"Yup."

"Of her own free will?"

"Uh-huh."

"And you two-"

"Oh for fuck sakes, I creamed her the hell up multiple times, she enjoyed it and we fell asleep. And here I am ready to move onto the rest of the girls." Y/N spoke as he rubbed his face. He found it strange that he was the one that would find mating with aliens ok when these two had more experience with aliens for most of their lives.

The two cousins looked at each other a bit stunned at their friend, whom sighed and stood up stretching.

"Whether we like it or not this is my life now, the more I put it off the worse things will get. I realised this power I have is nothing more than population recover. So I'm gonna have fun with it. You can't tell me you never used the Omnitrix for your own wants and needs." Y/N spoke as Ben looked up a bit and nodded.

"Yeah, thats fair. We're just worried it's changing you as a person. We don't want to see you end up... Someone else." Gwen said rubbing her arm as Y/N looked down a bit. It's clear they spoke from experience. He had an idea that it was in reference to Kevin. He heard stories but now that he knew about Aliens they let him in a bit more on Kevin's younger years.

"Look, I will be honest, I have changed. A lot actually. But I feel good. Change is hard but it's helping me understand things about myself I never knew before. But I get your concern. I'll make sure to take a reality check every once in a while. Don't want to end up with Ben's Ego." He said as Ben jabbed him in the side earning a chuckle from his friend.