Part 18: Reunion

The Alien Squad found themselves outside of a warehouse in downtown Bellwood. The door was chained up heavily with a lock that had no entrance for a key. Kevin parked his car and hopped out gazing at the large building. The rest stepped out as well including Ben, Gwen, Y/N and Hope. 

"Beautiful location, exactly what I meant when I said we needed space..." Y/N said rubbing his neck as he gazed at the crumbling warehouse. Kevin slapped him upside the head to which the male didn't even react. His eyes kept to the ground seemingly conversing with something.

"Geez dude, you look completely out of it."

"Can you blame him? A completely new and unknown Alien broke out from his watch and disappeared. If Azmuth hadn't given us an important mission then we'd probably be searching for it." Gwen stated remembering the call from Y/N that prior night explaining the situation. 

"Look I'd like to focus on the current task right now, a distraction is well needed." He said as he rubbed his bandaged arm. This was one of the times his summons had hurt him. He didn't even see what the creature was but his wound itched like hell.

"Right, well Azmuth said you needed to at least progress into your second and ideally your third gear stages with at least one of your girls. I checked the Plumbers safe-houses and found this one was both the largest and most secure." Kevin said as he gestured for them to follow to a side door where there was a small camera following them as they stood there bunched up.

"Why does he want me like this anyways? Isn't it an intergalactic peace talk we're going to?" Y/N asked as Ben sighed out a bit. "These things often turn into a game or some kind of show of strength. We need to be prepared for this. Both of us since we're both representing the Plumbers of Earth." Ben stated as Hope looked up.

"A door. Now what?" Hope asked leaning against the wall as Kevin pulled out his Plumber's badge. The camera scanned the badge before beeping with a red coloring.

"ACCESS DENIED."

"The hell? It's a Plumber's badge to a Plumber's facility. How the hell is it access denied?" Kevin spoke again as Y/N looked up from his thoughts as he tilted his head slightly. He stepped to the side a bit watching the camera following him. Reaching into his own pocket he showed his badge instead. The camera scanned the signature and suddenly showed a green coloring.

"ACCESS GRANTED. WELCOME BACK DANTE L/N."

Y/N looked at the door as it opened. Kevin just looked to the others as Y/N entered the doorway.

"Back?"

Gwen and Ben shrugged as they followed in with Hope trailing behind. Entering the warehouse looked like any normal abandoned warehouse. Looking around it was dusty and dark with boxes stacked here and there as they walked on cement flooring.

"Well, don't know what I expected from a Plumber's Safe-House. But it wasn't this." Ben said looking around coughing a bit at the kicked up dust. Y/N looked around a bit. Even without Miku he could sense it. Tech. And there was a lot of it. He moved towards a box on the wall attempting to open it. The panel opened showing a circular indent. Inspecting it he placed his badge in the box as it magnetised to the indent before the entire Warehouse lit up. Wall panels flipped out to reveal work benches with tech rising from the tables. 

The lights came on as the flooring practically sucked away all the dust. A couch appeared with some items on it as well as a table and massive computers displaying all types of variables scanning the planet.

"Woah..."