Part 5: Gonna Need New Sheets (+18)

I lay back on my bed, the two alien women at my side laying with me. I feel Ember against my left her leg over mine as my clothes are burnt away. I have to commend her skill with her flame. My sheets will surely get singed after tonight but for now they weren't burning. I felt her lips hitting my neck filling me up with warmth. My mind was swimming in depraved thoughts. I didn't know it could get this bad.

Claire had found my neck her lips gently grazing as I felt her tongue then drag across it as I shuddered a bit. The girls could only look at each other and giggle before my neck was suddenly attacked by their tongues. I huffed a bit not used to feeling these types of sensations. I was literally barely 18 as of a month ago and now here I am about to be bred by aliens. What in the fuck is my luck!?

Claire's hand grazes my chest gently lowering to my abs while Ember's touch singed the last of my clothing leaving me bare before the girls. I hear Ember gasp as something warm enveloped my member as I look down seeing Ember gripping my manhood. I was stunned honestly, I knew I wasn't this big before. May have to put a pin in that.

Ember's eyes gaze lustfully at my member as she strokes it with gentle cock. You know the whole saying don't stick your dick in crazy? Yeah I was kinda feeling that now, except crazy is a lava alien and my dick is... Well my dick. I notice Clair shuffle as she undressed and moved down between my legs laying on her belly. She looked up at me and with a giggle her breasts move around my cock as she started this whole thing with a titjob. I was in awe at how soft and squishy her breasts here. It was strange however since her skin was almost like soft latex.

Before a sound could leave my lips Ember had climbed her way to my chest sitting on it as I could feel something dripping onto me. I was stunned seeing her pelvis rocks parting and sliding away to her back. Her rear, her belly, her breasts and her thighs were now completely exposed lava flowing across her body as it kept its firm plump shape. My hands move to her rear as when I touch I notice the glow getting brighter. A gentle moan escapes her lips as she moved up hovering above my face.

I feel her lower lips dripping lava onto my face. Thankfully the lava only felt warm so I was in the clear. She gazed down at me with a cheeky smirk. "It was awful rude of you to keep me waiting~ This will be your punishment~" Before I could speak she plopped her rear down as her pussy pressed against my lips. I grumbled a bit as I would remember this. No one makes a bitch out of me!

I drag my tongue along her folds as she moans out gently but passionately. It was clear she enjoyed this as much as I was. Who knew lave women tasted like cooked marshmallows? This guy thats who. It was also incredibly spicy. I can only groan feeling Claire's tongue dragging up my shaft her breasts kneading at my base while her tail wrapped around my leg squeezing tightly. She then got brave as she kissed my tip before slowly taking it into her mouth as the combination of tight wetness was intense. I understand some of them are made compatible but damn was I having the time of my life.

I lay back as Ember gripped my hair seemingly grinding against my mouth while my tongue plunges deep inside her filling her with pure ecstasy her head leaned back moaning in bliss. And Claire was starting to work me like she was milking me. I was stunned at this as I was close to release. 

Though I wasn't having this. 

I use as much strength as I can pulling Ember off me and pulling Claire up. I placed Claire at my lips now eating her out as she started to vibrate in pleasure gripping my hair and practically humping my face as I have Ember gliding her pussy lips along my shaft since she wanted to grind so badly. I could hear the two gently moaning. Claire more than Ember before I gaze at Ember giving her permission.

"Go ahead darling~ You've earned it." I said to her as Ember exploded into a red flamed blush as she slowly stood my erect member up letting her lips envelop it as she moaned out panting like a dog. I couldn't help but moan into Claire's latex like pussy as she squirmed and hiccuped suddenly the pleasure getting to a building point. It was cute.