Chapter 3

Aemond and Rhaenyra meet and Daemon tells her about Aemond's mother. There is smut on the second part of the chapter 😳. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

Rhaenyra had been more tired than she had realized and had fallen asleep the moment her head touched the pillow. She woke up and was confused for a moment, not sure where she was, until she remembered what happened the night before and sat up on the bed. There were several shopping bags at the foot of the bed and she was a bit surprised she had not heard when they had been placed there. She looked at the clock on the nightstand and her eyes widened when she saw it was after eleven in the morning. She had never slept in so late. She got off the bed and checked the bags, making sure everything she had ordered had been brought to her. Once she was sure she would have clothes for at least the next few days she walked into the ensuite. There was a new toothbrush near the sink and the products she used for her hair had been placed in the shower. She took a quick shower and brushed her teeth before walking to the bedroom and putting on one of the outfits she bought the night before.

Rhaenyra had been taught to dress for every occasion, but she didn't think she would be going anywhere today. She also didn't want Daemon to think she was dressing for him, because she wasn't. Who cared if he was the most handsome man she had ever seen or that he made her body stand to attention any time he was near? She was not going to make things easier for him. In the end, she chose a white tank top and a violet houndstooth print suspender skirt. She finished her look with a pair of white sneakers and the tiniest bit of lipstick. She looked at herself in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw, while she looked cute, it didn't look like she was trying too hard.

She left the bedroom and tried to remember her way to the stairs. If she had thought the house she lived in was big then this was a castle. She followed the path the maid had shown her the night before and was able to make it down the stairs. If her uncle was anything like her father then he must be gone for the day. She was hungry, maybe someone in the kitchen would be able to get her something to eat. She was walking past the French doors and came to a stop. A little boy was sitting on the grass outside, he was dressed in yellow pants and a light blue jacket. What shocked her the most was his silver hair, all the people she had met with that hair color were related to her.

Rhaenyra opened the doors and stepped outside, approaching the little boy carefully so as not to scare him. She was almost on top of him when she saw he was frowning down at something, one of his shoes had fallen off the boy was looking between the shoe and his small sock-covered foot.

"Hello." She made her voice as friendly as possible and smiled when the little boy looked up at her and his eyes widened. "Do you need help?"

"It fell." He said while pointing to the shoe, in case it wasn't obvious what he was talking about. "Who awe you?"

"My name is Rhaenyra Targaryen."

"Tawgawyen!" His eyes became so wide they almost took over his entire face. "I'm a Tawgawyen too!"

She laughed at his excitement, he was adorable and apparently had problems pronouncing the r, which just made him cuter.

"I can see that." She laughed and kneeled in front of him, not wanting to appear intimidating. "Where is your dad?"

"He wowking." He took his shoe and turned it over in his hand before handing it over to her. "On."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She asked with a smile before taking the shoe he was offering.

"No." His confused expression made her laugh.

She put on the shoe and made sure it was tied before looking back at him. "Who is your daddy?" While she was suspicious of who it was, she wanted to be sure.