Chapter 27

We get to see how Harwin is doing in Dorne. There is smut in the second part of the chapter. If you don't like it skip that part. I hope you guys like it 🥰

Harwin jumped off the wall and stayed hidden behind the bushes as he looked around. He knew that if they found him sneaking around they would kill him without asking any questions. He had seen the way the Daynes had behaved with the girl, the way they protected her. They would not give her up without a fight and Harwin would not return home without her. After he had called Daemon to let him know about finding Rhaenyra's sister, she called him. Harwin loved Rhaenyra like a sister and was happy that she and Daemon found each other. They were in love and were powerful together, their family was stronger because she was in it. He had seen how disappointed she had been all the times they had a lead that turned out to be nothing. He wanted her to have her sister by her side, to meet the last part of her mother.

He moved around the outer wall once he was sure the guards would not be going the way he was. He made it inside one of the buildings, where he knew the girl was, and made sure to stay out of the view of the cameras. He had been watching the castle for a week and had studied every security feature. It had helped that the Daynes still lived in the same castle their family had lived for over a thousand years, Harwin had been able to obtain the architectural plans for the castle. For some reason, he didn't understand why the Daynes had protected the girl like she was theirs. She had never been allowed to leave the grounds of Starfall and they had given her a whole tower for herself. That made it easier for him to sneak in and out of the tower, especially once he was carrying an unconscious woman around. He had the plane on standby, waiting and ready to go in case he was chased by the Daynes and their men.

He opened five doors before finally finding the woman he was looking for. She was sitting at a table in what appeared to be a library. There was a laptop in front of her and she was typing away, not even noticing when he walked in and closed the door behind him. It gave him a chance to get a really good look at her. She was gorgeous, with silver hair and purple eyes, her face was a similar shape to Rhaenyra's, but her lips were thicker. Her gasp snapped him out of his thoughts and he realized she was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Who are you?" She closed the laptop and stood up, her eyes were a bit apprehensive, but there was no fear in them. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry, I don't want to disturb you, but I really need you to come with me."

"You are joking." She gave him an amused look. "I don't even know you, there is no way I'm leaving my house with a complete stranger."

"Your house?" He moved a bit closer to her, not missing the way she tensed. "You mean your prison? I know you have never been out of this place, you don't know anyone but the Daynes and guards that surround this place."

"Yes, and there is a reason for that." She didn't seem very impressed with him and he was a bit surprised. Harwin was not vain, but he knew women were attracted to him. He had no trouble getting women or charming his way into women doing what he wanted. It appeared that this one would be a problem, of course, it would be another Targaryen who would give him so much trouble. "I don't think you are the best person to tell me what's best for me. I don't even know who you are."

"You are right." He took a few steps closer until she was within arm's length. "I wish things could have been different, but I don't have time to convince you."

She opened her mouth, but Harwin was there before she could scream. He covered her mouth with one hand and injected her with the other. She struggled for a few seconds before her eyes shut and she started to fall. Harwin put the needle away, not wanting to leave anything behind, and threw her over his shoulder. He made sure to move carefully and not to make too much noise. He kept himself in the dark so he would not be seen and was able to make it out without anyone seeing him. He ran to the car he had left hidden and made sure she was secure before he drove them to the hangar.