Chapter 19

Daemon takes cares of Borros. I hope you guys like it 🥰

2 months later

"I still have not been able to find anything." Daemon just raised an eyebrow at Harwin's comment, noticing how frustrated his friend sounded. "I have checked everywhere and every single paper I could find and I still have no idea where Rhaenyra's sister is."

"Ok?" Daemon was a bit amused by how annoyed Harwin was. His friend was not good at dealing with failure, that was one thing they had in common. "I am not worried about it, I didn't expect you to find her right away."

"I just didn't realize how good Rhaenyra's mother would be at hiding things."

"You shouldn't be surprised, with whom she was married she didn't have another choice." Daemon shrugged, knowing that while Rhaenyra wanted to meet her sister she also understood that it had been many years and it would take time. "Have you found out who sent Viserys that picture of Aemond and Rhaenyra?"

"No," Harwin groaned. "That is another thing I'm failing at."

"Ok, what is annoying you so much about finding Rhaenyra's sister?" Because Harwin was obsessed. Harwin had been working nonstop trying to find out who Aemma had left her daughter with.

"What if she is not alive?" Daemon frowned and Harwin continued to explain. "Have you thought what would happen if we found out that the girl is dead? What that would do to Rhaenyra?"

"No, I had not thought of that." Daemon knew that Rhaenyra was very excited about the idea of getting to know her sister. He had not thought about what would happen if something had happened to the girl. "But even if something did happen and she is dead we still need to know. Rhaenyra now knows that she might have a sister out there and I know that not knowing will eat at her. So even if the girl is dead we still need to know."

"Yeah, that's true."

"Now, I need your attention on something else." Harwin gave him a questioning look. "I'm tired of playing with Borros, I want him dead."

"Great," Harwin's smile became devious. "I have been waiting for you to say that."

"I heard he went to Dragonstone and met with Viserys and Otto in person."

"He is getting desperate." Daemon and Harwin had been keeping a close eye on Borros. "After he wasn't able to make his deliveries he now has several suppliers after him."

"Yes, so now he thinks that the best way for him to stay alive is to get Rhaenyra and take her back to Viserys."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't want to just kill him." Harwin frowned again. "I want everyone to know who he really is."

"What do you mean?"

Daemon took the paper he had gotten an hour before and handed it over to Harwin. His friend took the paper and his eyes widened when he read the paper. Daemon had not really been surprised when he discovered what Borros had done, the man had never liked being second best.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Daemon had made sure that all his men were in position and for once he was happy that Borros was in hiding, it made it so much easier to get to him without people knowing. Daemon had been waiting for the man for the past two hours and knew that he would be there soon. He had left Harwin at his house to protect Rhaenyra and Aemond, he knew better than to leave Rhaenyra alone and unprotected, especially since Viserys's level of desperation was higher than ever. His brother had run out of money and no one was willing to lend him any. That last part had a lot to do with the fact that Daemon had threatened anyone who even thought of lending him money.

Viserys was having a hard time hiding the fact that he had ruined their family. People were starting to notice that Viserys had lost all their money. Viserys had made several risky moves in the past few weeks and Daemon knew how dangerous a desperate man could be. He would not be taking any chances with Rhaenyra. The door opened and Borros walked in, closing the door and turning on the light. The man turned around and his eyes filled with fear when he saw Daemon sitting there, a gun in his hand pointed at him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Borros glared at him, but all Damon saw was the fear, and that made him happy.

"I'm so happy to see you again." Daemon's smile was sarcastic. "Please sit down, I want to talk to you about something."

Borros looked around before sitting down. "What do you want?"

"Well, I want to kill you." Daemon's voice was playful, but Borros tensed. "But first I want to talk to you about your new friends."

"I have nothing to say to you." Borros went to raise but Daemon clicked the safety button on his gun, making the man freeze.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, you wouldn't want me to shoot you in the leg." Borros swallowed and sat back down. "Now, before I kill you I want you to tell me who sent that picture of Rhaenyra and my son to Viserys."

"What makes you think that I know who sent it?"

"Please, don't make me feel stupid, that's when I get trigger-happy." Borros glared at him. "I want to know who sent that picture. I'm going to find out one way or another, the only difference is if I need to shoot your legs, arms, groin, and stomach before doing it."

"You know what will happen if you kill me." The man still didn't understand his situation. "My men will go to war with you."

"No, they won't." Daemon couldn't wait to give Borros the news. "Especially after they found out what you did."

"What I did?" The trepidation in his eyes made Daemon even happier. "What do you mean?"

"Well, your men were not happy when they found out that you killed your father." If Borros had been afraid before he looked terrified now. "Imagine how surprised they were when I showed them the corner's report and then a video of you entering the hospital and injecting your father with a fatal cocktail. They could not believe it."

"I didn't..."

"No, don't lie to me. Also, I don't really care." And he didn't, he had just wanted to cause chaos. "Now, you will tell me what I want to know or I will start shooting."

Borros had always been a coward, which was why it was so easy to convince him to talk. The man had never learned to love a bit of pain and he talked quickly. Not that Daemon allowed him an easy death. Once the man had talked Daemon made sure he suffered before shooting him in the head. Now he had to clean up house and make some people suffer. He was close to getting what he wanted. 

                                                                       Daemon Targaryen (32 years old

                                                                       Daemon Targaryen (32 years old.)