Chapter 8

Again, smut on the first part of the chapter, skip it if you don't like it. We see a little bit into what Viserys and Otto are thinking. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

Rhaenyra was sure the entire house knew what she and Daemon had done the night before and she was having trouble facing them. At one point in time, Aemond had wanted to go to the screen room to watch cartoons and Rhaenyra had flushed to the roots of her hair. She had left the little boy playing with some of his toys and checked the room quickly. She had been relieved when she saw the couch wasn't there anymore. She and Aemond ended up spending three hours in the screen room watching "How to Train Your Dragon." Rhaenyra found it very amusing to watch movies and cartoons with Aemond, his laughter was so contagious that she would end up laughing also.

They spent some time in the garden and by the time Aemond's nap rolled around Rhaenyra was exhausted. She had barely slept the night before, her sadistic uncle refusing to leave her alone. She was sure he fucked her until she was comatose and passed out. Thinking about what they had done the night before left her breathless and her nipples hard.

She was walking past his study when the doors opened and she was pulled in, an undignified squeak leaving her mouth when he slammed her against the wall. His eyes were hot as he looked down at her body and saw her little outfit. She swallowed a prickles of awareness ran down her neck. She had forgotten about his bullshit rule of how to dress and her jean shorts, were very very short.

"What are you wearing Rhaenyra?"

She rolled her eyes, even if they were fucking now, that didn't mean he could tell her what to do or what to wear. "I'm wearing clothes, why do you need some?"

The smack to her ass took her by surprise and she jumped. "Don't sass me, little girl. What did I say about your clothes?"

"You told me my bikini was too revealing, this is not a bikini." He was so overbearing and apparently sleeping with him had only made it worse. "I have been playing and running with Aemond all day, I needed clothes that were comfortable and I wouldn't mind getting dirty."

He just stared at her and made a hmmm sound before leaning down and taking her mouth. His lips were warm and soft, and she moaned when he thrust his tongue inside her mouth, tasting every bit of her. Rhaenyra couldn't help herself, after last night when he showed her all the ways he could make her come her body was more than willing to submit to him. She raised herself on the tip of her toes and moaned when he cupped her ass, his fingers moving under the edge of her shorts and caressing her skin. He continued kissing her like he wanted to eat her and she angled her head and deepened the kiss. He broke the kiss and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"On your knees, little niece." She looked a him for a second before doing as he asked and dropping to her knees in front of him. "I want to see that pretty mouth wrapped around my cock."

Those words should not have aroused her so much. She ran her hands over his thighs, her thumbs caressing his crotch as her hands moved higher. By the time she reached his belt, he was the one panting, and she gave him a smile as she flicked his belt open and unfastened his pants. She pushed her hands inside his pants and stroked his cock before pulling it out. He was as hard as steel, his cock was large and thick; her fingers did not meet when she wrapped her hand around it. The bulbous head was red and veins ran along the sides of his cock, she followed them with a finger.

"Take off your top." His voice was more of a growl than actual words. "I want to see your tits while you suck me."

She lowered the zipper on the front of her top until it fell to the ground and bared her breasts to his gaze. He groaned, one of his hands went to the back of her head while his other hand grabbed the base of his cock. Rhaenyra opened her lips, a whining sound leaving her mouth when he thrust inside. He tasted salty and warm, his groans made wetness soak her thong and possibly her shorts. Her eyes moved to his, enjoying the look of pleasure on his face as his hips moved and his cock glided in and out of her mouth. Rhaenyra had never done anything like this with another man, but she had seen a lot of porn. Since she had not been allowed to be with any man until she was married, all she had was her vibrator and porn. She had always been curious about blow jobs and could see why some people liked it. Doing this to Daemon made her feel powerful, while she was the one on her knees he was under her control, even while being dominant.