Chapter 7

Rhaenyra and Daemon finally get it on. For those who don't like smut skip the first part, for someone reason it came out incredibly filthy 😳. Harwin and Daemon talk. I hope you guys like it 🥰.

Daemon had been able to make it back home in time for dinner, which had made Aemond very happy. Rhaenyra had watched as the little boy sat beside her on a high chair and told his father all about his day and all the games they had played. Daemon had listened intently and made all the appropriate noises to make Aemond feel like the most important person in the room. After they ate Rhaenyra gave the boy a bath and they watched one of his cartoon movies before it was his bedtime. Aemond had insisted Daemon and Rhaenyra read him a story. Once the small boy had fallen asleep Rhaenyra had taken a shower and was now in Daemon's gigantic home movie theater, while she searched for what to watch. She finally settled on a horror movie, it had barely been playing for ten minutes when a voice startled her.

"I thought you were sleeping." Rhaenyra turned to look at Daemon and almost swallowed her tongue. He was doing it on propose and it was a cruel thing to do to her after all his teasing. The man was wearing sweatpants and nothing else, his mouthwatering chest was bare to her eyes and this time even the analytical part of her braid shut her mouth, while the hussy part just purred. "I haven't watched that movie in a while."

He kept moving closer to her and her brain just shut down, she could do nothing but stare at him. Damn it, she wanted to lick him. He sat beside her on the large sectional that had been placed in the front and frowned at her.

"Are you ok?" He touched her forehead and she froze. Why did he have to touch her while he was half-naked? He had to know what he looked like. "You aren't warm enough to have a fever, but your face is really red."

"What are you doing?" She squeaked as she moved away from him and pressed herself to the other side of the large couch.

"I was going to watch a movie." He said with an amused look in his eyes. Rhaenyra's eyes moved down his chest, without her concern, she might add, and she licked her lips. She saw the moment he realized what was wrong with her and his eyes darkened. "Am I making you uncomfortable, little niece?"

"No," It would have been more believable if she didn't sound like someone was strangling her. She should have worn more clothes, her little blue silk pajamas didn't cover nearly enough. Daemon's smile put her on edge as his hands wrapped around her ankles and he dragged her towards him. His body blanketed hers before she could even think of moving away. "What are you doing now? Have you lost your mind?"

"No," He pressed a kiss beside her ear as his hips came down, pressing between her legs, and her body tensed. "Suddenly, I'm craving something sweet."

"I'm not a pastry." She snapped while trying to get the analytical part of her brain to wake the hell up and tell her how wrong all of this was. But the idiot was completely silent, not even a peep.

"You smell like one." He ran the tip of his nose down the side of her face, moving down her neck and towards her chest, stopping at the top of her breasts and his eyes moved up to look at her. "You smell like cinnamon and vanilla, every time you are near I want to take a bite out of you."

His eyes didn't move away as his tongue came out and licked the top of one breast. Her body was throbbing with lust and wetness gathered between her legs. Rhaenyra's nipples had become so hard they ached and she had to stop herself from trying to rub her legs together to relieve the pressure, not that she would have been able to with Daemon lying between them.