002

All the Student were going to choose their favorite Sports.there are many Sports here , Tilak and I chose the one we liked the most.

"Cricket"

Its is the one thing I like a lot,
After I finished my last exam, I joined a club ,To a sports club.I learned lot of things ,I played well I trained well for about six months until my exam results came. I Played for Club matches. It increased my ability and earned me money. Playing in a good club means that we get money according to our skills , We should have our commitment, interest and talent together,not easy.

When I grown up little by little I always want to be  buy the things what I want with my own money.
I bought a lot of things I wanted with the money I earned from it.I bought my bike with my hard earned money.

I didn't want to bother my father.
As for my family, we are a normal family . However, my brother and I did not lack anything from our father.
He gave us as many things what we want he give us best as much he can
Educated  us well, my elder brother is also a doctor now.

"Those who chose Cricket should come with us"

Abhishek said as he got up ,We were all taken to the ground.

"Well everyone! I'm SuryaKumar, Cricket Club president and I'm in 4th year And this is our Vice persidents, please introduce yourself"

Surya said to other once with him!

"I'm Abhishek Sharma ,2nd year! Nice to meet you All" 

he just give Us amazing smile he have, Just wow!Damn,I should have to ask out him before,My poor heart!

Tilak looked at Ishan with a strange smile on his face

"Your Crush,I still remember about those days!" he said and laughed

" We were 18'years old at that time but its only  Crush you know it!"

"Dont be shy, how about now You can try , I will teach you some tips. you know Im expert. I will give you free lesson"

"No need, its only crush hahaha you know it , do you think he will remember Us"

" Why not Ish ,I'm sure he will remember Us but I cant even think why Abhishek and Mayank stop talking..They were at same age and had a good bond between them"

'Yes , Mayank dont even say reason"

"I'm Shreyas Iyer,3rd year,Hope you have a good year in this Club" another one said

" I'm shubman Gill"

Shubman only said that with his strange claming but not even give small smile for us.

" Okay  they are our club Vice presidents. if you have problem you can ask them for help, There are many Students in this, so we will do a little test and select Student who can play this sport, Everyone can choose to do something they like Batting, bolling or Both"  Surya said.

After that all the student need to show their talent.Some Student were selected and some student had to leave.hours passed.Me and Tilak waited for our chance.Many Student went to other clubs

"My legs hurt standing in this! Damn"

Tilak said holding his legs, this boy  has never been up for anything like this.

"I'm going  to the singing club"

Tilak said ,I brushed out my laughter!

"Umm,if you go to sing, I know the people in the club will have to put a chain around their necks."

"Please don't be jealous of my ability"

"Excellent ability, high enough to be jealous"

I smiled as I remembered what would happen if  he went to sing songs. plz god bless for our ears.
After standing in the sun for hours Tilak was scolding the whole Uni and the people there. He was tired of standing, Me too .There are 5 more Student  in front of us. after they leave we can show our talent and leave