048

After Shubman slept, I called Krunal
Bhai.The things he said a Months ago happened. He warned me that there was a risk of Shubman committing suicide. krunal bahai gave me many advices. He said that if Shubman can be leave from this environment, it would be very good. But how can this be done? Besides ,there is a procedure for treatment.

Shubman fell asleep very well.
I placed a kiss on his cheek and went out of the room to talk to kuldeep. There were two others with kuldeep. Two people dressed in black. They are Shubman's bodyguards.

" Kuldeep can I talk to you? "

Kuldeep came to the room with me. We sat down on the sofa in the room. Although my legs were actually injured in those days , Kuldeep helped me a lot. Apart from Shubman those dark days. only Kuldeep came to my room. I have heard the two of them talking a lot. Similarly, Mayank said about Kuldeep.

" Kuldeep Are you still working in CID? "

" No, Ishan joined the CID because of Shubman. At the beginning of last year, Shubman gave me a Work. Its about to find out who was the skilled police officer. That was my duty. After he was caught as Mayank , these things happened like this. I did it secretly. I didn't even tell Shubman about it. Because I doesn't want to put more problems in his head. I left because it's no longer useful and risk "

When Kuldeep said that , I was surprised. being CID officer requires a lot of training and is also very difficult.

" If you comfortable to tell me Can I know How do you know Shubman? "

" We met by chance. I used to be an orphan boy who had no one. I met Shubman one day when I helped him escape from his father's bodyguards. I think I'm 20 at that time From that day on , I was Shubman's bodyguard. Because of him I got a good life "

Kuldeep was quiet for some time. I thought that he must have remembered past.

" Really ? It's great to have you with us at this time Kuldeep. I can't imagine what shubman's father would do. It is difficult for Shubman to live here with the condition he is in "

" Do you know Ishan Only after you came into his life did I see a true smile on his face. I believe Mr. Gill will not bother Shubman for a while but I'm not sure. when He has been fighting with Shubman since before , after that he does not even talk to him for a while. I think he shocked yesterday seeing Shubman lying on the floor but Even if something like this happened, he didn't come to see Shubman "

" It will be better if he dont come here Kuldeep. I dont know How can he do that to his child "

" He only cares about his business "

Even after I spoke to Kuldeep , I realized that it is not good for Shubman to stay here. If he stays here, he will get involved in more of these things. The bad memories of his life are here. Docter insists to remove him from this environment and help him to fix his life. he need to heal and improving his self. I thought about it all night. Shubman was not in bed when I got up in the morning. I quickly opened the door of the washroom.

" Why don't you call me Shubhie? "

I went up to him and hold the bottle of Celine. They still give him Celine. He was about to come out of the washroom.

" I didn't want to wake you up babe "

" You should have talked to Me Coconut giraffe ! What if you fall down here alone "

This man!! I'm scared about his health

" Look I'm fine "

" Really ? Mr. perfectly Fine ! Let's brush your teeth and fresh up "