013

Ishan dont sleep at night after coming home, he was on his bed.

he was just shocked.

Shubman's injuries, the way his hands were covered in blood, and the way he behaved like a madman at that time, Ishan could see in his mind all of it ,
he heard everything they said clearly,
Then the murder they talked about.
and who is Ayesh ? Shubman's scream filled his head.
.
.
.

I didn't sleep properly until the next morning.I sometimes wonder why I am so upset.why am I so sad because of a person I met by chance.
I can't imagine if I sympathize with him,Even though I didn't like him before, I judge him without thinking
The way he looked at me yesterday, when I remember how he was struggling due to fever and injuries, my body goes numb.

'Oh Ishan dont think too much'

I whispered to my self.
Either way, it feels good enough not to think about it.but I could not stopped send a message to him.

" How are you now ? "

I texted him. Gosh is it too much ?
All this because my heart is good
I tried to make up my mind saying that.

Tilak was eating when Ishan went downstairs.

"Looks happy today " Ishan said to Tilak ,he is eating his foods with happy face. Milk glass and Sandwich on his hands

"Mom and dad are coming today, but for a meeting, they will go again at night "

" Oh really Tell the Uncle and Auntie I miss them too "

" Okay Okay You know you and Mayank are the favorite Son's to them , not me "

" They know who is good that's why "

" Oh jesus! Who knows both of you better than me , Mom and dad just mesmerized by you two baby face's. only I know what is reality "

" You know what My mom and dad favorite Son's are you and Mayank"

" parents things I guess "

Tilak said Ishan laughed..

Looking at Tilak I felt bad about Shubman, Tilak's family holding huge business too but he have freedom he have chance to do everything he want ,his parents dont force to him to business and they are very supportive to him and love him lot ,looking at What I heard in last night I can understand Shubman is having difficult life.

" Do you have lecture's today ? "

" Only one Ish in the morning , I have to go Party tonight , its party but not real one no fun at all, how I can enjoing party with a bored Business partners , so boring ! , Im sure it will be look like a meeting "

" Why is theren't anyone at our age "

"its Gill 's business party so Maybe I can meet Abhishek and Shubman today at night "

Then I remembered what Shubman's father had said to Shubman yesterday.
It was also about a meeting.That man at least did not see that Shubman was sick

"What do you know about the Gill family ? "

I asked , Tilak know about them. his parents friend's with business family.

" They are a very powerful family , they are the ones who shake the business world. but Ishan Mr. Gill is a very strange person.
Many people say that they are related to the underworld.
he have everything . Money and power too , then he can do anything ,It's easy to understand why Gill is always in a top list , they are not only do good things

Most of the time Gill and Sharma Family shered business , its just like the way Abhishek and Shubman staying , Always together.
Sharma for Abhishek , Gill for Shubman.