030 ( SIDE STORY )

Abhiyank Point of view

' God! I am very tired today 'Mayank went to Ishan's house around 2 am. As it was night when he came, Ishan left his a house key from Tilak's house to Mayank. Mayank came and took the bag to the room where he was staying when he come Ishan's home. Whole house full with dark.Everyone seems to be sleeping.When he went to his room, he saw someone sleeping on his bed. He couldn't see who it was because the blanket covered his entire body. He didn't even turn on the light. He need to sleep. thats all!

"How is Tilak in this room? Oh! maybe DB is in other room , Mayank saw a a tall figure covering whole bed.

" He is sleeping in the whole bed. how can I sleep ? "

While thinking that, he pushed Abhishek away thinking he was Tilak . That's when Abhishek woke up , he bumped sudden push . he woke up to realize what happening and he saw a male standing and looking at him.

" A thief!! "

A thief ! That the word coming to Abhishek's mind. As soon as Abhishek thought that, he jumped on Mayank's body and grabbed him by the neck. Abhishek dont know he just attack his love life and one of best fighting man in whole country. Mayank couldn't even imagine what happened. Abhishek was stuck in Mayank's arms before a minute passed. he is on the bed another figure on Top of him while Mayank's hand holding tightly his hands. Abhishek tried to escape from Mayank's grip. Because whole room is dark, nothing is shown.

Abhishek kicked Mayank with his leg and knocked him down but nothing happened, Mayank is quicker. he know this is not Tilak now , Then who? his hand turned on Table lamp.
and his eyes wined after saw who is in under his grip. he is looking at the most beautiful eyes what he prayed for see everyday. they are scanning him.

" Abhie "

A small whisper come out from Mayank's mouth. Abhishek ! he saw Abhishek but how ? how is he here.
As soon as Mayank 's grip loosened, Abhishek climbed back onto Mayank's body. now he is on the Top.

" Hasn't the ability to fight changed yet ? "

Mayank asked. A smirk come to Mayank's lips. he remembered past. They both met in a fight camp. Even when Mayank was the best student, it was difficult for Mayank to fight with Abhishek.

" Mayank ! Ho-w Your here ? "

Abhishek's voice cracking still not believing his own eyes , and how Mayank is here in late night .Within a minute Again Abhishek on the bed Now Mayank on the Top of him looking at him with those killing eyes.

" I would like to ask you same question " Mayank asks not even loosing his grip.

" I'm come here with Shubman , Ishan Tilak and his friend "

" Why they give you My room huh ? "

" I dont know about that you came here at night , Mayank " Abhishek looked another direction trying to controlling his own eyes watering. Mayank voice not soft like before and his eyes on fire.

" You dont know or Are you lying ? "

" I'm not , I dont know about you " Abhishek trying to catch words while mayank just carefully watching him.
Abhishek cant stand with Mayank's heavy gaze.

" C-can We talk , I'd like to settle with you what happened years ago , plz I just cant stay with that " Abhishek let out the words. his heart is heavy. he is the one who leave Mayank alone before.

" Four FUCKING Years ! WHY You want to talk it NOW , Do You have any Idea how worried I WAS ? "

His voice is low but the tone he Use! made Abhishek weak. That line hit Abhi's mind. Yeh it been four years , No matter how many times he try to forget Mayank but he cant forget him.