038

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

📍This Chapter is tough ! Read Your own Risk . If your under 18 I suggest not read this chapter , You can skip Author's point of view and started to reading Ishan's point of view in this part !

-----------------------------------------

Author's point of view

Abhishek still in that old house where they found Ishan . Max is lying on the floor while he loss his own blood little by little.

"Who is behind this and how the fuck you involved this things ! if father knows this you know what will happen , Bastard ! "

Abhishek said to Max . he is attentive to everything. He doubts whether Shubman's father is behind this. he know Max very well , No matter how stubborn Max is he cant do these things alone.

" I can't te-ll about it ,why are you helping me ? , Aren't you happy to seeing me like this ? "

Max's weak voice catch Abhishek ears. he took off his jacket and bandaged Max's shoulder wound. he only had two bodyguards with him , All the other guards went with Shubman.

" I know you are involved in these things , but you cannot pay with your life. If you didn't do that to Ishan, if I leave you here in this condition, I will lose peace for the rest of my life "

Although they are helf  brothers , There was only a rivalry between them from childhood . being helf  brothers is not easy to them even they are at same age , bron from two mothers but one father . That's enough for hating each other but Mr. Sharma Give both of them high class life expect one thing . That's fathers love.

Max's mother is a model in the USA. Abhi's mother is an ordinary person . Because of Max's mother, Abhi's mother had to suffer every day. Abhi's mother is divorced. Max is also going Abhishek's father way ! doing all the bad things and high with his status , Using " Minister Son " image . Abhishek become normal person after what happened years ago , after lossing his one of best friend, Max was always jealous of Abhi for everything. No matter how much Abhi tries to be nice , Max only fights but Abhishek dont care.

" Why did you do something like this?" Abhishek asked while trying to picked up Max. Shubman and his men already went so Abhishek need to be quick.

" I didn't hurt Ishan, I swear ! I love him but I didn't do that to him "

" So who the Fuck did this? Shit ! We need to be quick " his heart dont let leave Max alone. what if Max dont do it to Ishan , he will regret in whole life if he leave Max today.

" I'm so-rry bro-ther , For Eve-rything !" Max whispered . he felt guilty for Abhishek.he hate Abhishek everyday but now he is helping him.
Max said with tears. Abhishek heard footsteps near about them.

" What's going On ? " Abhishek got panicked bcz they dont have enough Men to fight.

" Is-han is S-omeone he U-se to get you , Yo-ur the Target ! I'm so-rry "

Max said before closeing his eyes.
Abhishek and Max surrounded by black dressed Men with guns. he cant even think about fighting them. all He remembered that much before someone hit head behind . All went to dark.

" Thank you Max , you brought me what I needed . Now the real fun begins "

A man said with cheerfull tone. That man said when his bodyguards took Max and Abhishek and put them in the vehicle.

When Abhishek opened his eyes, he was lying on the cool floor. His eyes saw only four black walls, a bed and a small table in the room.When he tried to get up, he saw that his legs were chained. The same goes for the hands
Where is this ? Abhi started to wonder what happened to him. What happened to Max ? while he is trying to broke chain door is opened.