045

Ishan point of view

I thought about everything Shubman said. I didn't sleep at all. how can I think about sleep ? Today I saw his both hands bandages as well. his hands scared Me. I remembered how he was when I went to the apartment the other day to gave a file to him a few months ago. The way his hands were bleeding ! I remembered how Shubman was leaning against the wall and looking at me with tear filled eyes that day. That happened because of his father. I didn't feel these things so seriously at that time , but now that Shubman has become a part of my life , I feel him more.

The fact that Shubman has left Mafia works has brought me great relief. I tried to Understand these things little by little. After looking at the flowers for a long time, I picked up the phone to make a call to Shubman. Then someone knocked on door. Tilak and DB still not come to home. anyway Tilak have key , Then who is here this Time. Now its already 9.40 at night.
I went to downstairs and open the door.

" Were you sleeping ? "

I saw Mayank was at the door looking at me. I hugged Mayank tightly.

" Mayank " he hugged me back and touched my head. we went to inside of the house. When he sat down on the sofa I gave him cool water glass.

"Are you alright Mayank ? Is there anything urgent? "

I asked Mayank. Mayank's face had a worried expression. I have seen that he has changed a lot these days.

" Ishu, I have Something to tell You guys , where is the Tilak ? "

" He dont come back yet. last time when I called him he said today he will be late , may be in few minute he will come with DB "

I said and sat down near Mayank. he let out deep sigh. his eye bags are highlights bcz of his handsome face.

" Ok then I will tell him after he come, Ishu I will go to Australia with Abhishek in tomorrow morning "

I lost my words. what ?? he must be kidding ! To Australia!! all alone and how we can stay without him. My grief increase even more. he is my best friend.

" What? " I asked.

" I'm sorry I couldn't tell you about this earlier , Today is the only day I can take out Abhishek. only chance! Today his father is in dubai So most bodyguards are with him. he will come back to india at tomorrow evening. So I need to hurry before he come to India I need to take Abhi with me. I'm taking Abhishek from the hospital. If he stays here, it will not be good for him. This is the last chance I will get to take him with me "

He said. If Abhishek being with Mayank is really good. If he stays here, even Abhishek will get locked up by father. Today in evening Shubman talk little things about Abhishek.I can clearly understand he is really not well. I dont even know what happened to him seriously. I only know Someone locked up him.

" But how did you get the job done ? Visa , passport, your job and how can you guys going to live in there ! all alone "

" In the past few days, I made the all things secretly. Visa and passport already ok. Me and Abhishek have a friends in Australia. You know how Abhishek and I met. in that camp. We're with friends with Australian boys in there. I talked to them and rent a house and other needs are already done. With Abhishek's condition, he cannot be allowed to stay here anyway and I resigned from the job , I'm not loyal to my Job anymore "

Mayank drink a sip of water. I cant believe he left his job. he loved it very much. Mayank worked hard for one dream from his childhood. He wanted to become a CID officer. he already did it and became best one. Me and tilak know how hard he work for achieve that.