032

Shubman was watching me when I woke up. I don't know if it's been a long time since he woke up. He leans on the headboard of the bed and looks at me and he seems busy with his own thought. Have I slept for a long time?
I went to sleep yesterday evening after seeing krunal bhai, at night I was awake for a long time without sleeping. Because he was unwell, the medicine made him sleepy. I had fear about he will get vomit again. After talking to my mother this morning,
I closed my eyes because she was awake so I was not afraid.

" Morning beautiful! " his voice is soft

" Morning Shubhie " When I sit on bed, I yawn! Soo sleeply.Shubman laughed after I yawn ! damn I yawned so loud.I looked at the time and in my phone it was 8.10 in the morning.

" Why my boyfriend being extra cute?"

He said that and touched my cheek.
I leaned my head into his well built muscular arm.

" how are you now , Is the pain less? "

However I was very afraid of his ill health. he look ok but he always trying to hide a pain.

" I feel better , You do more than enough for me Ishan "

Shubman took me to his lap. God ! how he got much energy to lifted me like that.

" Even so "

" The way you worry about me ,The way you spend sleepless night because of me, no one in my life has done these things that you do for me "

" I need to see you without any pain , You know you can talk with me anything ok ? "

he nodded and continued to looking at my face.

" Why shubhie "

" I'm just dying to kiss you "

he whispered low in my ear , looking at my eyes with those two of dark browns. That's it where I always lost. his eyes! within a second his lips capturing mine and I wapped my legs around him. his lips danced along my lips , moving from the top lip to bottom lip while his left hand fingers brushed the skin on my waist and the other hand wrapped around my back holding me tightly. The kiss was ravenous as if he'd been waiting to do this for a while. Holy fucking fuck!
kiss filled with Mix of all feelings. Love , care , hunger for each other.
A type that made you give your all love for the person !

" S-shub-hie "

I moaned. hearing the knock at the door. he was kissing me endlessly. he started to kiss my neck.

" Som-e On-e- hh "

I can hear someone is clearly knocking the door but shubman seems not hearing that. I was in his lap. As soon as I heard the door unlocked I already pulled away shubman it made me fall down Top of him on the bed and door unlocked.
I saw Tilak and DB standing near the room door looking at us.My goodness. I'm done!! I was so embarrassed.

"Well.. Um , I - I mean ,We have come to ask you two to come to the breakfast.I knocked on the door three times! come to eat "

Tilak said nervously and quickly he went out while closed the door pulling DB to outside who was looking at us surprisingly with his blue eyes .

I was still in Shubman's body

I get off from his body and covered my body with the blanket. How can I face the Tilak? Gosh he is my best friend . That fucker will always teases me about this.

" Ish , Shall we continue?

Shubman asked and laughed. he don't care about what just happened. I am so ashamed. he took me out of the blanket.