024

Shubman pulled me closer to him.He is very warm.I also hugged him a little tighter.Can I be like this everyday. My heart was very happy. he pat my head.

"I feel that I am the luckiest person in the world " he whispperd. Then because it was night, a wind of cool flowed between us. Shubman moved away from hugging and looked at my face.

" I'm very happy , Now I have you! Although I can't do great things for you, I'll try my best for you. I give my love for you "

I entwined my fingers in his hands.

"I also give you my love for you ,I love you Shubhi " he kisses my hand.

" Make a groove "

Saying that , I pinched Shubman's cheek .I want to see his dimples.

" Groove and Shubhi ? " he asks.

" Yes Shubhi "

he smile, lord jesus christ!! his smile and those dimples !

" Do you know , You are so beautiful when you smile " I said

" I really like the reason behind that smile. it's you "

He said so. I felt like my cheeks were burning. he make me blush for the thousandth time.

" When You blush your cheeks turning to red , how beautiful "

" Your the reason for my all blush "

" For me this is like a dream Ishan.
I never thought you would like me. "

"All you are is all I'll ever need "
I peck his lips. We stayed few minutes in our embrace.

"Shall we go inside? The boys must be looking for us " I said .its late already.

" I don't want to go in now "

" Come on Shubhi " I took his hand and walked inside. I'm going crazy.
I felt like I was flying. This feeling is so special to me.

Abhi and Arjun had gone to the room when we entered. The boys are very tired today. We went to the room. Arjun scrolling the phone on the bed. Abhishek is in the washroom.

" Very tired today"

I also lying on the bed. Shubman increased the AC , Today is very hot.

As soon as Abhishek came, I ran to the washroom and take a bath. I jumped all around the washroom for let out my joy . Shubman is my boyfriend. When I came out after showering, all three were on the phone. As soon as I got out, Shubman went washroom. In two beds Arjun was in the corner, after Arjun me , behind me was Abhishek, and finally Shubman.Abhi and Arjun already slpeeing. When I picked up the phone, I received a message from Shubman

Good night Ish❤️ he texted me

Good night Shubhi , Dream about me❤️

I also gave such a reply and closed my eyes.I slept happily , Today was so special.

.
.
.

We went back to the bus the next morning to go home. When a boy started singing a song, the others joined in. It is very beautiful Vibe. When we were singing songs,
I looked at Shubman. Even then, he was looking at me. I still felt my blush and my heart beat. may be this is a how love felt. Even though he didn't want to dance and sing with us, he is in good mood.

When we came to University ,I was very tired. It was evening when we came back after a two-day journey.
It's like going on a trip with the boys. It was evening when we arrived.

Shubman will give me ride to the house. He is having a talk with Surya and Abhishek. I was carrying his bags and mine until he came.

" Then I will go. Take Ishan to the house carefully , Bye Ishan "