014

" Today is your first match.you have the talent and you practiced well , play well "

Shubman said that.

" I feel nervous "

When I said that, Shubman looked at me and smiled.

" Dont think about too much about it , I know you will play well , Good luck "

" Thank You ,It's hard for you to sit on the ground, isn't it ? go and rest ,why did you come here all of a sudden "

" I just want to See you, I will go after watching the match "

When Shubman said that, I dont say anything after that , This man does not understand what I'm saying , he should rest now.

" Ishu Kishu "

I heard Tilak's shouting my name. When I looked back, I saw Abhishek and Tilak walking towards us.

" I looked for you everywhere "

Tilak put his hand on my shoulder and looked at Shubman.Abhishek sat next to Shubman.

" I was here because there was more time to match "

" Did you two forget about the match after talking ? We have to win the match anyway! "

Abhishek said .

" We will win , This is our Game"

When I said that, Abhishek smiled beautifully , Oh my god, this smile made me so crazy in the past , How patient is Mayank? bro need to won award for his patient.

" I like your attitude Ishan ,Let's go to the dressing room The team members are waiting for us there. What are you two doing , Will you two watching the match? "

Abhi asks Tilak and Shubman.

" Yeah I will " Tilak said

" I will stay too " Shubman said that.

" Isn't it difficult for you , You must rest Shub "

" I'll take a look " he said. I saw he looking at me , I dont know why my heart filled with happiness.

In the match we batted first. Because it was a T20, time passed quickly.we scored 180 runs.when we batted I scored 70 runs, Abhi hit 85 ,
Our team played well ,We were able to win with a good match and we we're able to All out them by 160 , When we came after the match, Shubman was not there , Maybe he need to rest now.

" Great boy , You're on fire "

Tilak said that and hugged me ,After the match we went home.I took a quick shower and went to bed .
I picked up the phone after a while.

"Congratulations, you played well❤️!"

I had received a message from Shubman ,In the match I saw him watching Me when I'm batting.

" Thank You ! I hope you should rest now , Giraffe "

I said thank you and closed my eyes,So tried today.

Ishan fell asleep quickly.he suddenly woke up with the sound of his phone ringing, after 2nd time riging he picked up

Gosh! Who is talking tonight?

" Hello "

I closed my eyes and kept the phone to my ear

"Are you sleep? "

Even though I was half asleep, I was able to catch the voice , Its was Shubman's voice

" What else can people do without sleeping? It's 3:30 in the morning "