043

Shubman point of view

" I'm going "

Today the biggest thing I was afraid of happened.I was scared. he was slowly fading away. I sighed as I watched him go back to the house.I was waiting for Ishan to go inside. I saw How Tilak hugs him. he will be happy now. At least he will stop crying.

Ishan's words always comforting me. his magic hug feel like If I'm in the house of the dark he will find a way to make windows. he was only light for my dark world. everytime when I look at him my heart just fucking melts. he always made me feel alive. his eyes always made me find a way to live. my smile always belong to him. My emotions hurt like a hell more than my physical pain. only I want to ask for one thing. Please babe Can you come back to me for one last time.
I want to hug you!

" Stop shubman! Your thinking too much. he is not breakup with you , he will be stay with you " I deceived my own mind. I tried to think like that. But this distance surrounding me felt like laughing out loud at me But fear started haunting my mind. The feeling that Ishan would leave me engulfed me.What should I do?

" Boss Shubman ,Where do you want to go? " kuldeep asked.

" To Abhy "

I leaned against the Car sheet and kept my head. my head felt like Its going to
Exploding. My left hand hurts a lot.
I wish I could go back in time. If I had taken Abhy with me that day without letting him alone with Max, nothing would have happened to him. If I can take all his pain I'm going to take it all.
I was most hurt seeing Abhy like this. we spend more time together in lifetime. he is the only one who stay with me from the Childhood. There is only two things I was scared about. Its Abhishek's safe and Ishan's safe. why just I failed protect Abhy ? I'm even more angry and disgusted with my self. When I'm going to hear Abhy's cheerfull words like this " hey shub " "How are You? " " stop drinking you bastard!" " Fuck You shubman "
"You should check your brain ! "
"Fuck Your highness! " " hold on Shub, Good days will come " His voice echo in my head.

And about Ayesh I know that my father is responsible for the death of Ayesh's father. I really felt bad for him. how fast people Can change ! Misunderstanding ruin life. This is all happened become of me.

I wanted to burn Mask forever.
I wanted to burn this stuff with me.
I want to stop this All. I worked hard for stop this all for past three years.
I stopped All of this works but this year I started again bcz of I want to stop that Fake Mask works. then he is Ayesh. in my gang we only killed criminals for a deal always keeping our status so high not normal people but when it come to Ayesh he used my name for all Dog's works. I just want to end this I never imagine things will end up like this.

If I stop these things , it means that I will lose my all the power. that means I need to close my gang and all the relations with my team. Even I stop these works years ago I have relations with my boys. This time I'll stop all of this but I'll have to do what my father says. It means like his puppet. Although I have been like that for the past three years, I had no fear about it That's because I'm alone. But now Ishan ! If these things are stopped forever , then I will have to do as my father says. I'll have no power than him.

When my feelings were stuck inside my own heart, I was afraid of how this would come out. Little by little, I was lonely as usual. Should I let Ishan stay away from me? For his own good.
But how can I do that? When things came to Ishan, I was afraid that I would be selfish for him !

Mom I'm tired , Can you please take me with you? I'm tired Mom! I prayed.
Like before darkness started to eating me alive.

.

.

.

Ishan point of view

" Tilak ohch !! "