037

Shubman point of view

" Take care of yourself boys "

We're at the location where that bastard keep my baby . its been 13 hours, 20 minutes and 5 seconds. I'm not waiting for any longer. I kissed my black beauty. I mean my gun, its been while I have touched it.

"Side A taken care! Boss"

"Side B taken care! Boos"

leading best people is easy.We entered the house where Ishan was locked. This looks like an old house. within a minute all the house full with gun shots. There were many doors. But the surprising thing is that there are less people here than I thought.

"I'll take care of the back side"

Abhishek said and I nodded. I was looking for Ishan. we continued to fight with and finally made it to a room guarded by guards. I entered the room while my boys were taking care of it. My Ishan . I saw him ! my breath stopped,I saw a lot of blood coming from Ishan and the that fucking bastard ! he was with him. trying to unchanged Ishan.It was Max ! that fucking Max. Then he was also behind this All.

.
.
.
.

Ishan point of view

I heard gunshot, feet running sounds all around the house. All I could remember was Max coming and unchaining me. my body was so painful. specialy my legs. I cant feel my legs anymore.

" We have to hurry ! That fucking Gill find about here ! Shit There is no enough Men here today ! Fuck "

Max said that and trying to took of my chains. I felt excruciating pain even when he moved my body. what I heard ? Is shubman here ? whats going on?

" There is no time left Boss "

As soon as One of Max 's bodyguard said that, I heard gunshots near me. The guard who was talking to max fell to the ground in front of my eyes with pool of his blood. My head was dizzy.
I saw Shubman. he looked at me for a minute and point his gun towards to Max head. All the Max's bodyguards killed by some other men infront of my eyes.

" You FUCKING bastard! I'll kill you today " Shubman shoot him in the right shoulder. Max cloud not do anything. Everything happened within a minute. The whole room was surrounded by guns.

Shubman knocked Max down and get in Max's body. I cant even move my body because of pain. all I can hear about Max's screaming and Shubman's words.

" Your FUCKING DEAD " Shubman punched Max's face hard.I tried to speak. I know Max is part of these but he did't hurt me like this. that mask man did all of this.

" I lo-ve him , I'm not the one who hurt him " Max whispered in pain. Shubman didn't listen to him .

" Love ? Dont Dare To say that on your Fucking mouth " Shubman shouted.

" DONT ! Dont Kill him Shubman! Please" I whispered. But Shubman didn't stop punching Max. Max's body was covered with blood. my voice is weak. there is no way ! My shubhi is not like this . killing people how can he ?

" DONT SHUBMAN , PLEASE ! "
I screamed taking all of energy in my body when he put his gun to Max head. His gun aimed at Max's forehead .I heard loud gunshot and all things went black again.

Shubman point of view

" DONT SHUBMAN , PLEASE ! "

I heard Ishan's words. his soft and weak voice. When I looked at Ishan, his closed his eyes. Fuck fuck I dont forgive myself. How they can do this his pour soul.

" I will take care of this, You take Ishan as soon as possible. He needs treatment "

Abhishek said. I took Ishan's little body in my arms. The skin that didn't have a single scar before is full of scars. My heart hurt so much. How did he bear this pain? His legs are bleeding. Pants soaked in blood. Those smooth cheeks and lips are cracked and stains are left. How could that fuckers do something like this?

.
.
.
.

I was sitting next to Ishan's bed. Every time I see Ishan like this, I get angry with myself. I could have killed Max at that time. But how did Max do these things alone? I know he doesn't have that much power. It is now 2.00 am. Its been 6 hours Ishan with me. Docter started to treatmant for him in my Mansion. he is in deep sleep.
I kissed his forehead and went out of the room looking for Abhi . I want to talk with him . one thing I noticed Max is not doing this alone. even he not have enough Men to fight today. whats going on now. even Max clearly have chance to use Ishan against me today but he did nothing .

" Where is Abhi? " I asked Kuldeep. he is one of my Man. Kuldeep is the person I trust the most after Abhi.

" He's not Come back yet "

" What ? he should have come "
I called Abhishek but his phone did not work.

" I don't know boss if maybe he got a work from his father "

" But Abhi won't go anywhere without telling me "

" I don't know if he went home now that we find Ishan. Besides, Max is Abhishek's step brother. He must be doing something "

Kuldeep said so. Yes, maybe Abhi will take care of that. Shit I should have to kill Max on that Time.

" You guys did very well today , Thanks boys " I said that and went to Ishan's room.

>>>>>

Dear Readers ,

Short chapter and late update I know. Thank you for waiting . I'm not okay with this chapter but I published it , I'll write next chapter long.

Has anyone read Tilak FF or TV and DB FF from wattpad . is there any story about him or them let me know ! 😩💗

 is there any story about him or them let me know ! 😩💗

Seeta - Geeta ❤️🌍💫