046

Ishan point of view

" Ishu we can't be worried like this, did he say where he is ? "

Tilak's voice broke my thoughts. Many hours passed like this. I don't feel well about Shubman. I was sitting in the living room with Tilak wondering what I could do. His phone is already not working. It's almost two in the morning.

" I know he is at his father's house. I heard someone scolding Shubman. It must be his father , It's like a party there today "

" Shall I go and check their house to see what is going on there? I have gone to their house for a party. If There is a party today and there is definitely a lot of security "

" No Tilak, it is dangerous to go there at this time "

I didn't want to put Tilak in danger because of me. Also, at this point, I understood very well that to kill a man is like eating cashew nuts for their families.

" As far as I know, his father will not put Shubman's life in danger. I'm sure of that because no matter how cruel that man is, Shubman is his only son "

"All this happened because of that man. he suffers because of him
Tilak "

Tilak dont know what he was doing to Shubman.Then I saw DB coming downstairs. His face was red. He did not have much understanding about these things.

" He had a little fever since this afternoon " Tilak said after seeing DB coming downstairs

"It must be difficult for him , Don't tell him about these things "Tilak nodded

"Til-ak ! why are you two awake? Are you guys Alright ? "

He spoke to Tilak.

" Yeah DB. How are you now ? "

" My head and body hurts a lot "

When DB said that, Tilak went to him. He went and put his hand on DB's forehead. Tilak gave him a pill and took him back to the room and He came to me again.

" I seem to be bothering you , I'm sorry Tilak " I said They are also worried because of me

" Are you crazy Isu ? you have never bothered us "

" Stay with DB. He must be having a hard time ,Go and be with him "

" but Ishu "

" I will call if anything happens , go back to DB "

" promise Me ! talk to me anytime ! Got that ? " Tilak said.

" Promise ! "

After Tilak went to the room, I stayed for a while and went to my room.
I was very angry with Shubman's father. I was very helpless because there was nothing to do. Is he fine ?
I called Shubman but his phone was not working. I was waiting for a call from him. There must be an end to these things. I did not feel any good feeling at this time.

The flowers that Shubman gave me are also gloomy now. How beautiful they were a day ago ? At this time, the fear in my heart doubled with the silence in this environment. It's like a miserable feeling comes over me. Thinking about the past I think Shubman has suffered more than all of us. When the clock said 5.00 in the morning, my head was filled with sad thoughts echoing in my mind along with the quiet environment. No human should be helpless like this like this. At least I don't know anyone who is close to Shubman. He only had Abhishek, Abhishek is not here now.

* Ring Ring Ring *

I woke up to the sound of my phone.
I fell asleep just thinking about it. The time on the clock was 6:10 in the morning. I had slept for about an hour. I got a call on my phone. It is from an unknown number. Who is speaking at this time?