026

" Where is Brevis ? " I asks Tilak.
I didn't see him from yesterday. we are at our living room. Tilak is watching something in his phone.

" He is in room , still angry with me "

" Why he is angry with you ? "

" I forgot to take him when I came yesterday.After my lecture yesterday, I went on a date. I forgot about him. It was the his first day. Then I came to home I remembered about him and I quickly went University again and pick him with me.He has been waiting for me  about 4 hours "

" Fuck dude ! You need to take care of him. he is new to our contry "

" Is he baby or something to care that much? he is not teenager Ishan "

" Just take care about him , he is new man ! dont forget that  bastard , I'm going to University "

I went to uni and attended lectures. There is a lot of work.I haven't met Shubman yet. I went to the library to catch up on the work I had missed.
The library is very free.After studying for about two hours, I picked up the phone and saw that Shubman had left a message. I also sent him a message saying that we can met at Caferina
I went there. everytime I went Caferina I remembered about Shubman and Max fight.I haven't met Max these days. I Didn't even see him
It was a great. I saw Shubman was sitting in a corner table. I went there and sat next to him.

Shubman was in practice clothes , we dont have practice today. I wondered why

" Why are you in training clothes , Eww !! Sweating all over Shubhi "

I jokes about him. he gave me simple smile.

" Most of the time I am at the ground of University "

" Then who attends the lectures, you sneak away, don't you? "

This man skipping lectures and practice. I just wonder how he is doing exam.

" I can't listening to lectures sometimes. At that times I do extra training. I like bat more than pen "

" Then what do you write for the exam? "

"Dont worry I never fail exam "

No wonder why he is very talented batsman.

"Ground give me relaxing feeling and I love it. When Im doing my practice my mind claming , it help me thats why I skip lecture but I can manage exams"

he said ,its good to hearing . it will help him to stay away from his stress.

" Okay Shubhi but you need to study too. You know we never lose anything we learn " he nodded .

" lets eat something "

Anyway, we ended up eating. he eat egg bun. Shubman love eggs so much. then I noted His hand was wrapped with a new bandage.I took his hand and looked. Is he still hurting himself?

" It wasn't what you thought "

He said as if he understood what I was thinking.

" So what happened? I swear Shubman, if you hurt yourself, I dont won't let you eat eggs again "

" Eggs ! " Shubman laughed.

" When I went home last night, the wounds were bleeding, so I applied the medicine, I didn't hurt myself "

is it ? OK then. but you have to be careful, okay? "

Shubman nodded.But when I looked at his hands, my heart hurt a lot. wounds take a little time to grow, but how long will it take to heal ?.

"Hey shubman "

A girl came to us and spoke. That's Sara. She spoke to Shubman and give me smile . Shubman looked at me.