008

Even after a few minutes, Shubman didn't say anything .They both had nothing to talk about, so they was looking at the empty field. Shubman was also looking at the field like before, there was no smile on his face as usual .But Ishan thought how beautiful Shubman was when he smiled.

before Shubman tell something,Ishan get a call from Tilak ,Tilak asked Ishan to come.

"You should go"

"I will go then"

Shubman nodded his head and looked at the field again.Ishan left and looked back at Shubman after going some distance.He saw Shubman leaning against the tree with his headset on.

.
.
.

"Boys I'm home" Ishan called . he is walking towards to frige and come to his friends with a Snack bag in his hand.Tilak is playing game on his phone Mayank is reading a file

"Give me one of those " Tilak try to get snack from Ishan's hand.

" Go and get yours ,this is mine " Ishan
try to hide his snack from Tilak.

" My legs dont work bby " Tilak said while get Ishan's snack from Ishan.
he pointed Mayank watching a file to Ishan.

they both looking at him, so he understood.

"Ah, I was looking at the details of the latest Chase I received" Mayank said. his face showing something different.

"Mayank, what happened with Abhishek , we know about you very well, we have not asked you about this for years, but when you are sad like this, we can't think of anything"

Tilak said with a serious face.

"I know,I wanted to say this for a long time.I met Abhi at a camp.we were like best friends.you know that, but I had something more than friendship in my mind.I don't know why he gave me that feeling , It was a strange feeling.but I didn't tell him about it.
On our last day at the Camp,

we were both drunk and it went to Something beyond friendship ,
That was the last day I had a good talk with Abhi.The next day when I got up, Abhi was not there , I tried to contact him but I couldn't , but I know that where is he live ,what he doing everything .

we met yesterday face to face.
He might not like it, he didn't like to meeting me,I realized it yesterday"

"Fuck it bro , that's why I hate that fucking feeling called love " Tilak said.

Tilak and Ishan were looking at Mayank with a very sad expression

"Oh, don't look at me like that ,now it's over.A little hope I had in my heart is gone now And he must be happy with the person he was with yesterday " Mayank said.

"Are you talking about Shubman?" Tilak asked .

"oh Is His name Shubman , Both of them had the same kind of rings on their hands"

Mayank saw yesterday that Shubman and Abhi had the same kind of rings on their hands

"But they are not couple ,they are just best friends" Ishan said

"Really"

Yes ,I dont think they are couple " Tilak said.

"Mayank maybe Abhishek have reson for being like this , I think You two need to talk " Ishan said.

" No Ishan , now I don't care about that , at least Im his friend before but I dont think he like to talk me and I have a lot of work to do.I don't have time to think about it" Mayank lied.

" but Mayank "

"enough Ish!, we can't talk about this again, please ?"

Mayank said because he doesn't want to talk about this and hurt his heart more. Ishan and Tilak understand it .Tilak try to change mood.