022

Shubman point of view

"Oh Um ...lets eat "

he said. I saw his cheeks turn red.
I was sitting and looking at him. I felt like he knew me in long time.I like to be with him,That was love .wasn't it?
I was falling over and over again for him and I already know how I'm feel.

" What are you staring "

he asks , serving foods to my plate and his plate.

" Your just so cute "

I said .he is so adorable and cute make me feel like I want to staring at him everyday every moment in my life time. his face become a red again like tomato , I felt Like eating food after many days. Abhi was not there for the past few days so I could not eat properly and Drunk like crazy.

" Dont you like to eat these ?" he asked. its bcz I was looking at foods without eating.

" I like this this , When I saw this dish I remembered someone "

" Dont be hard on yourself .feel free to talk I'm not going to judge you or question you , you can talk with me "

he said and that the moment ,
I realized when my world felt dark and I was tired of living he was able to give light to my dark world.

"I remembered my grandmother. if I felt love when I was young . it was only from her. She used to make me dishes like this" I remembered my grandma.

"Grandma is best memory of our childhood " Ishan said.

" She is the only good memory of my childhood. I used to stay at my grandmother's house. I always wait for my father to come grandma home. But he comes once a month. Some months he don't even come, when I saw other children go to school with their parents, I wanted to go with my father . my mother is not with me.One day I cried and cried asked my father to take me with him ,

I closed my eyes.I still regret that I cried like that , from that day on my life like a living a hell.

" If your uncomfortable You don't need to tell me about it " Ishan said. he held my hand. his hand is very warm.

" You already know about my father, When I talk to you I always feel free and I feel peace with you ,

I was very happy when my father said he would take me home. But that was the last day when I was happy as a child. When I went to my father, My world full with darkness. he did not have time to see me , he doesn't care about me. I got Countless Nani's but I only want to be loved from father.
I never felt love from him and I saw many things that I did not want to see when I was child .

I saw him loving other women.But to me ? he is not even talk to me. Everyone made fun of me.One day I was angry with my father and I hit a young women that day with him with my toy. That day my father beat me badly .I was a child then. I heard many things that day. Since then,
I never expected love from my father. Day by day I changed .I have endured many things that a child cannot bear , Sometimes I felt darkness eating me alive "

I said look in at him. Our eyes are locked. His eyes were filled with many things that I could not say. I told him the worst memories of my childhood.

"Your not alone "

he whispered gently looking at me with his doe eyes. God that words
Its All too much for me.

" Just because they've hurt you and you've had painful memories, doesn't mean that you deserve to be hurt and treated badly. Learn to love yourself! You will never truly "forget" the hurtful days, but there will be one day when you'll shine through the dark days and not be dragged down by them . I'm with you ! "