049

" Ishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan "

" Ishan Kishaaaaaaaannnnnn "

Isn't Tilak's voice? I heard Tilak's voice when I was sound asleep. God, this goblin broke my beautiful dream. hell! My pure dream! Shubman just went to give me a kiss in dream. Wicked Tilak!

" Gosh! Tree frog! Someday When you go to give a kiss , you should trip and fall down infront of your lover "

I cursed Tilak in my mind and closed my eyes even tighter. I want to continue my dream

" Wake up Ishan! This is not morning"

When Tilak shook my shoulder, I opened my eyes with difficulty and saw that I had fallen asleep on the books. Oh god, how can the book feel like a pillow on exam days. I took the phone and checked the time. 10.40 p.m. These days passed very quickly. No matter how much I study , sometimes I don't remember what I studied. Since our 2nd year last exam is coming up , most of us are with books these days.

" The Villain Who Ruined My Sweet Dream ! Tree frog "

Tilak smiled and gave me cup of coffe.

" Why Is your sweet dream about your Prince ? "

I took the coffee that Tilak gave me and sat on the bed.

" If you're going to sleep, go to bed and sleep ! Don't lie and flip through books Idiot "

Tilak said.

" I dont know what time I fall asleep , If I sleep who will write the exam? Have you studied? "

"When did I study Ishu ! I'm tired of this damn degree"

Tilak said so. He doesn't really study, but he has never failed an exam but he have a super brain.

" Are you okay Ishu , Is your frog prince fine Now ? "

" FROG Prince ! My God Tilak , did you call my babe " Frog prince " ! He is not frog prince he is my one and only prince ! "

Tilak laughed when I said that. That' s what I wanted. To see his smile.
I thought that he is thinking about something these days.

" You will never change , Ishu ! How are you now?"

" I'm fine Tilu and Shubhie is also Fine "

After meeting Shubman at the apartment, I met him again at the hospital. He needs to be treated every week. I felt that Shubman's mental health was better than before. Kuldeep was with him whenever I was away. The only fear I had was that Shubman's father would do something to him. It worked inside my head. Someday his property will be owned by Shubman So he will do everything to get Shubman into business.

" That's good! "

" What are you thinking about so much ? Did your century breakup happen? "

I asked Tilak.He is in mood. normally He is not a moody person

" I'm going to get married! "

When Tilak said that, the coffee that I drank felt like it had dried up. The one who said he will never marry is now telling he is going to marry. he must be joking

" Is that DB? Your going to Marry "

I asked with a laugh. Even if the sky falls, I know that Tilak will not marry

" How do you know? "

When Tilak looked at me as if surprised , I looked at him as if I was surprised.

" What?! "

Tilak closed his eyes and lay back on the bed without saying anything. God How can believe these things?