035

Ishan point of view

When I regained consciousness, I was in a strange place . A empty room!
I was standing. My Hands were raised and tied to a chain , Both my legs are tied to the ground with chains. my head is heavy .The horrible thing is I was shirtless .where am I ? I heard footsteps and door opened.

" Long time no see beauty "

I heard a Familiar Voice. Max stood in front of me and looked at me with his usual smile. what the fuck is going on ! how cloud he kidnapped me.

" You ! What the fuck are you doing , let me go "

I know I'm stupid to yell at him I'm under his power but he has no fucking right.

" This mouth is bad for your pretty face , Do you know "

he Come to me and touched my face. his fingers stroked my cheek and then run over my lips.I try to move my face. I just want to punch this fucker face but how cloud I my hands are tied. his fingers went to my neck , his fingers stopped on the mark on my neck.

" Did Gill touch you like this ? making marks on your neck "

" Dont You FUCKING DARE ! "
I yelled. he kissed my collarbone. I felt disgusted with his touch. I just feel so powerless. he just laughing like crazyly looking at me.

" Shh!! beauty, how can let you go so easily , You all teid up for me and looking at me like this with your beautifull eyes , helf naked make me my cock hard for you , I'm better than That fucking Gill ,Your mine " his hand went to my belt. I tried to move away from him.

" Never Compare You with Shubman , I NEVER will be yours ! Get your Fucking hands away from me ! , You Fucking Monster "

I received hard slap in my cheeks.

" Shut up you fucking little bitch ! " he grabbed my jaw tightly.

" I'll shut him Max , you're excused now "

I looked at the door. A man entered the room. He is also very tall. He was wearing black. But he had a mask on his face. Max left go off my face.

"Is he Shubman's boyfriend? oh god I never thought Shubman's type looked like this "

He said so and sat down in the chair at this room. Who the hell is this?

" If you want him, You know what to do and What I want , Max " He told Max . Max nodded.

" You will get it soon Just Dont kill him, I have lot of things to do with him " Max said.

" I'm waiting for what I want , You need to be hurry. Sry Max I need to be alone with this cutie and having some fun , You can Go "

When he told Max, Max left without looking at me. The Mask one was sitting and looking at me. I cant see his face bcz a Mask covering his whole face.

" Why are you doing this to me ? Let me go " he stand up and walked to me.

" I dont think You can go away from this room again , So PRINCE Boyfriend ! shall we have some fun? "

He punched me hard as he could to my stomach. fuck its so much hurting.

" Who the fuck are You ? "

"Dont your boyfriend tell about me? "

another punch I never felt and I never faced a situation like that. he is punching me nonstop using his legs and hands. he hold my waist tightly and punch my stomach with his right leg. I tried to escape from those punch but I was stuck everywhere.

" Aah " A pained squeal came out of my mouth as he hit the injured spot. injured bcz of his punch. he keep punching me again again.

" Do you know What ! This is your boyfriend's favorite thing , punching and hurting like this "