033

The music show ended at around 4:00 in the morning , so we stayed at a nearby hotel. We decided that before we came here and bring our clothes.
Now it is around 1:00 p.m. and Shubman is sound asleep. I got up and went out. This hotel is also very beautiful. I was also very happy because Shubman was very happy yesterday. I went to the pool with Tilak and DB. The three of us had a lot of fun in the pool. After playing in the pool until evening I went to room. Shubman is still sleeping. He vomited a little last night. He is sleepy because of the strength of the medicine. Abhishek and Mayank still sleeping. I'm hungry now. I woke up Shubman from his sleep. he went to take a bath until he come I watch some you tube reels.

"Shubhi, what is your favorite food ? "

Shubman looked at me and thought for a while. he is fixing his hair.

" Um one of Japanese food, any guess ? and what's your favorite " he ask.

" My favorite food is also Japanese food , lets say togther after I count 3
1 ! 2 ! 3 ! "

" Sushi ! " We both said together.

"WoaW Shubhi! I also like to eat a lot of sushi , Let's eat it today "

When we both checked the hotel menu, there was Shushi on that .
Abhishek came and we sat together. His eyes were very red. After a while, Mayank came. Tilak, DB was looking at the menu. We're eating sushi , its already evening now.

" Shall we stay here today? If only we have eaten , we would have a drink "
Tilak said and wink at us.

" Can't drink! "

When Mayank suddenly said that, Tilak and I both stopped eating. The man who used to drink like crazy says today that he can't drink.

" This is what happens when you travel with old people "

When DB said that, we all laughed. Mayank got stuck in food and coughed ! " Did you call me old ? " he asked.

" We should have some drinks too! Come on Man "

Anyway, finally, we fulfilled our little desire and order drink .Mayank did not drink even a bit today. I drank but not too much. Shubman drank a lot, so I didn't drink much. Abhishek drank a lot , he is heavy drinker.When DB takes 4 shots it is enough to him.

" I will do anything for both of you , my two little Sweeties! "

Tilak come to hug me , he cant even stand property! drunk to much. Mayank caught Tilak.

" Listen Gill and Sharma ! You two take away them from me , Make sure to treat them right , You know They are in my heart .. hccp.." Tilak said to Shubman and Abhishek. shubman noded his head , Abhishek is sleeping already.

" hey blue eyes ! Next time if I won in table tannis match You need to ..... "

he cant even speak now. Me and Mayank help to go to the room to Tilak and DB. I grabbed Shubman and took him to the room. He is very drunk because he drank a lot today. Abhishek left with Mayank.

" Shubman! Get up, how did you drink so much , you drunkard"

I took Shubman to the room He can't stand straight after drinking and He is not in his right mind.

" I can't go home "

Shubman said as soon as we entered the room. He sat on the floor.

" We're not going home! You should sleep now. Let's get up and go to bed "

" I'm tired Abhi , I c-an't li-ve like this. I fe-el like I'm bur-ning , I j-ust Can-t "

Shubman held my hand. he is not in his right mind. I saw helplessness in those eyes today. it make my heart hurting . he think I'm Abhishek.