020

After Spend time with my family I went Tilak's home. anyway I need to go University again today for practice and from tomorrow lectures start again. I can hear Tilak's sweet voice when I'm going to inside.

"Make me soup
Make me ramen
fix that boiling water
make it hotter "

He was in the kitchen and I guess he is trying to make something to eat. he never do things like this.  and he saw me , as always he run to me . his habit never change.

"Ishan fucking kishan ! do you know how sad I was, that crazy bastard Manaynk  hasn't been around these days either "

little Man got angry. Saying that, he took my bag, my mother  prepare food for Tilak and Mayank When I came home. he know that. he love it.

" The meals all mine, you know what your mother meals are my favorite. Anty I love you "

" I miss you "

I hugged him.The friendship between us means a lot to me , This guy pulled  me away and started to unpack meals.

" I'm come after 3 weeks dont you wanna hug me "

" I love meals more than You , Go away , you're so bad and Mayank too.
I dont need to give this to you"

he said covering food plate.growing man but still in childhood. I love him and Mayank So much.

"I dont need your meal , eat it all.
I will go to training today, why  you chose another club Man I feel like I'm alone with cricket club "

"I can't stay in the sun , You know "

" I will go then I cant be late " I said and started to walking towards to door again.

" Ish You okay ? if you dont want to go dont go , Its okay " his voice become soft.

" I'm okay Man , I need to go today "

" Be careful then , Is there anything wrong or do you need anything call me I'll come "

I shook my head and went to practice. But my mood  is not good. I went to the field earlier than usual. Many people had not come then. I didn't see Shubman or Abhishek . That was good. I sat a little later than where we used to sit ,Shubman and I used to talk here a lot. Fuck it ! No, I tried to make up my mind in the past few days. I took the truth, I didn't want to hurt my feelings for no reason.

I got up and went to the dressing room and put on my training clothes. we started to warm up. I was with Arjun. I saw Shubman and Abhi coming to practice. I felt my heart getting restless.

We didn't talk during training, we don't talk much anyway, I avoided him as much as I could, I missed those eyes.After training, I was about to put my things in the bag.

" Ishan "

I heard his voice behind me,I looked at him, his eyes were puffy like a man who hadn't slept in days.As always, there was no emotion on his face.

" Sign here "

He gave me a piece of paper, something about club membership,
I signed it and gave it to him, then I put my stuff back on.

" Are you going ? "

Again his voice.I felt his gaze on me.

" Training is over, what else to do?"

I said in a normal way, I thought he was even thinner than before. Why I'm worrying about it .I don't need to worry about that, I left to go home without even going to the dressing room.

Since University  work started again, everything became normal sometimes I met Shubman.But it was enough to see only.There was no conversation between us . I dont want to talk him.
it will be only hurt but seeing him like this broke my heart again and again.
Sometimes he try to talk me but I didn't.