034

" I'm fine You have to be careful , right? Then take the medicine. Don't forget to eat at meal times " I was in call with Shubman. Its been a week He left my house. we talk only at night. Because he has a lot of work.

" Mmm I'll baby , Be careful you too , If there any problem you can tell me right ? "

" Problems ! Why do you say that? "
I asked because I felt strange from Shubman. After a while, I heard Shubman take a deep breath.

"You know about my father. He knows about you now. So be very careful Ishan. Let me know if something goes wrong. If you see people dressed in black are coming after you or strange people try to talk with you like these things. I am not saying this to scare you , I know he will not harm you as long as I am here. I am sure of it But you have to be careful "

" Will he kill us? " I asked that. Actually, considering the power that Shubman's father has, To him I'm only smallest thing . Nowadays Can do anything for money. And he is a famous businessman in our country. His business is everywhere. Tilak also told me that he has support in the Mafia's.

" That will never happen. He won't even lay a hand on you. I am sure of it for now babe , Dont worry "

" How can you confidently say that? "

There was no reply from Shubman for some time

" Shubhie, Do you hide something from me " I asked. Is his father use him by force.

" No Ish , These things will be normal for a while. But if something happens, this All will change "

" You talked about change even then. What are you talking about? "

"Give me some more time. I'll tell you All when the right time comes, okay?"

" Ok shubhi ,Take care of your health. Do not overwork. I missed you , I love you ,I value you so much "

" I love you Ish , I miss you too! "

When we were talking for a while, when I not heard his voice, I realized that Shubman had fallen asleep. After sometimes I hung up call. If he is safe, healthy and happy.that will be enough for me. What he said was in my head.

The days passed very quickly. The 24 hours in a day passed like 24 Minute. our vacation was over and university started. When we came to Tilak's house, mother prepared many kinds of food. she made sweets for Shubman and Abhishek too.

Shubman is a very calm, light , silent and innocent character. I understand that in these days very much. we're having a hard time these days. He is very busy . But he makes even it is the smallest time a day to talk to me. Some days even at 1 am when he call. he sleeps after talking and I go to his apartment every Sunday.

Sunday that we both meet, talk, hug , kiss and eat food that we like. That little time was very important to us.
I thought Sunday was my favorite day of the week. Shubman comes to cricket practice some days. He takes online class for lecture's. When I go there on Sunday, Shubman asks me to make an egg omelette , Sometimes we make some meals together , he ask for hug and he hugging me for about an hour saying it's a magic hug. As always, Shubman only asks me for love. He doesn't ask me for anything else. I also love him with all my heart.

Today we both planned to go on a dinner date. I was getting ready to go together. Today was a day. The day is Today, the day to meet Shubman after a week. By the time I got ready and went downstairs, Shubman had already arrived. I ran and got into the car.

"Hey Shubhie"

he is like always, filled my heart with his dimple smile. always handsome with claming confidence. those shades
in his eyes make his look even more handsome.