009

Ishan avoided Shubman and took a quick shower.he cant go home with sweaty clothes.
He was wearing a cotton white Vest ( Sleeveless shirt ) When he goes to the bike he puts on jacket , it's also fashionable.
After he take a shower, Ishan came to take his bag, Shubman was still in that dressing room.

Shubman was mesmerized seeing Ishan. His flawless skin , half dried hair falling to his forehead ,those pieces of hair seems bit curly.. Everything was crazy to Shubman.

"Are you angry because I told you to run? " again he asked from Ishan

"No, it's my fault too"
Ishan said while looking at Shubman. they were face to face.

"Don't lie,I know you are angry"

Shorter boy face getting red.

"Yes, Yes, I'm angry ,You told me to run three laps ! Freaking 3 laps,My legs hurt too Man, Are you happy now?"

small smile come to shubman's lips as Ishan said,how could he tell he did told that bcz stop Ishan being late again. he didn't want to lose even a minute of those three hours with Ishan.

"Cute"

Shubman said softly. Ishan look at Shubman who was looking at him with his drak brown eyes. Ishan's heart stopped how taller boy looked.
he wasn't male model but he should have been,With eyes as bright and spellbinding as lode stars,they bewitched all those who fell under his steady gaze and the lineaments of his face were in perfect proportion to each other.

"Are you planning to kill me here "

Shubman's words brought Ishan's sense back. he was started at Shubman's face.

"I dont want to kill you coconut Giraffe" Ishan gulped

"give me your phone " Shubman said.

" why do you want my phone "

"Add you to our team WhatsApp group" Ishan give his phone to Shubman. Shubman got Ishan's phone number.

"Oky then" Shubman handed Ishan's phone to him

"I'm going" Ishan said and started to walking towords to door. he dont know why his heart beating like a crazy.

"Wait"

Shubman gripped Ishan's Shirt tightly
Ishan froze.

"................"

Ishan heard his Sleeveless shirt ripping sound.

" Fuck it! Sorry dude "

" SORRY ? bloody hell Shubman!You ripped my shirt Crazy bastard "

Ishan's anger returned and his face turned red, He ran three laps earlier and now his shirt is ripped . All this happened because of Shubman

Ishan grabs Shubman's neck and Shubman grabs Ishan's shirt and the rest of the shirt comes off in his hands.

" Hell No !! "

Shubman said while looking at his hands with Ishan's ripped shirt.

"What the hell you did ,I regret my words before ,I'll kill you today Bitch"

When Ishan try to hit Shubman, Shubman pressed and held Ishan's hand..

" I dont mean it ! Sorry Ishan..."

" Crazy Fucker " Ishan shouted.

Ishan hit Shubman's leg with his leg, Shubman held Ishan tighter and held him against the wall.

" I HATE YOU FREAKING MUCH!!CRAZY LUNATIC "

Ishan Shouted while trying to pushing away shubman.

"IT was MISTAKE ISHAN KISHAN ! Freaking Mistake !! JUST SHUT UP "