029

Today I came home very happy. We have three weeks off. I want to Enjoy these three weeks fullest. I said bye to my university friends and came home in the evening. Since we are all on vacation, everyone is at home from today. Mayank still in working .
These days, Shubman struggled to balance his business work and studies.So we didn't have time to meet much. He said he has some work to finish before going with me to my house.When I was going home, Tilak was listening to a song. DB was not visible in the house.

" Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool ,But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you
Headlights, on me
Racing to 60, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like
Blue eyes, black jeans
Lighters and candy, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you "

he was whispering the song

"Did blue eyes memorize you ? "

Saying that I sat down with a tilak.

" I'm looking for two red eyes, Ishu baby ,It's not like Vacation started now , so Where is our Fun. lets go somewhere "

" I'm thinking of going home. you wanna come ? Shubman will also come. Then we can went home and stayed there and went for a trip somewhere "

I said. Its good idea. we can go on a trip. it will be morw fun.

" That one is great. Let's take DB too.
I don't know whether Mayank is working or not , I will call him wait.
I hope our man can get free week "

When Tilak called Mayank, Mayank said he will come to my house tomorrow night. Me Tilak and Mayank sometimes stay in my house when we get vacation.

" Shall we ask Abhishek to come ?"

Tilak asked me.

"I will tell Shubman to ask Abhishek.
Woohoo..We're going to having funn!"

After talking, it was decided that we will leave tomorrow morning. I' m very happy. When I told Shubman, he said he will bring a vehicle and talk with Abhi too.

.
.
.
.

I woke up because of the sound heard in my ear. What the hell Who is the one who puts the horn in my ear in the morning? Fuck ! Tilak put an earphone in my ear

" Fuck this , Are you crazy Man! "

" Get up Ishan Kishan ,We are leaving this morning "

Oh no our journey !!! I quickly got ready. Oh God, my prince is coming too. Shubman came while I'm getting ready I quickly and going downstairs. Tilak and DB already in the van and sat down. I put my backpack and luggage in the back of the van.It's like moving in to new house. 4 luggage's , backpack s is everywhere.
Mine is the smallest bag because I' m wearing Shubman's shirt, so I took only pants. There is also my clothes at home.

Shubman was on the driving sheet.
I sat in the passenger seat.

" I am driving after Shubman "
Tilak said

" No, I will take after Shubman "
DB said.

" Oh, if you drive, we will have to go to Ishan's house tomorrow morning."

The two of them fight endlessly. Shubman said we need to go to Abhishek's house and get him. Half an hour later, we were in front of a big house like a palace. God! Minister's money. The Gate of this house is higher than the house. After some time, Abhishek walked towards us. Carrying the bag. Another girl ran after him. dear God , Mayank will be single for the rest of his life? No please!