016

Two weeks passed.Two Fucking weeks full with exams.I'm sitting in the bench where the students study outside. This place is good it brings me some comfort with nature.
I don't see Shubman these days.
He hasn't texted me since the day start of my exam.I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing , but I want to talk to him. At least I don't know if he's okay or not . It gives me some worried feelings.

" Ishan "

I heard the voice. It was him! I looked into those dark brown eyes. Damn Shubman Gill, how the fuck can anyone be that perfect ! he look like greek God , As our eyes met, a smile grew on his face.

"Um, how was your exam? "

Until he asks me that I realized that I was staring at him. I quickly shifted my eyes to the other side !
Gosh , that was so fucking weird.
he sat down next to me.

"Not bad but not good , how about you ? Are your injuries better now? "

He was wearing a long sleeved black shirt so I couldn't see his bandages.

" Now the wounds are mostly healed "

" That's good then "

"Did you plan to have fun with your friends today as your exams are over " he asks

" Tilak and Mayank are busy today so its boring to have a fun without them"

"oh its hard to be alone when you have your people "

" Yeah ! What is your plan today? "

I want to talk with him , he was busy with his own thoughts.

"Nothing special "

" Shall we watch a movie? "

When I asked that, I saw his eyes shining , those beautiful eyes !
.
.

So now I'm in his apartment, I'm sitting on the sofa with his laptop in his room ,He was taking a shower.
He doesn't have a TV in this house.
how can I believe there is no TV in this house ? He told me to select the movie on his laptop I was looking for a funny movie.

"Did you choose the movie ? Don't worry ! I ordered a TV "

" What the Fuck ? "

I said that , Words coming out from my damn mouth.He is shirtless with a towel hanging around his waist. A few drops of water still fall in his hair.
I saw a scar on his left shoulder.One big scar.I think this was his wound that day . No wonder he got a fever bcz of that , now Its seems like okay.

" Are you okay? "

I was shocked by his words , He saw me looking at him for the 2nd time today. Damn it, his body is on fire, his Abs are shining as if they are saying hi to me.Whoah Whoah ! So fucking Hott ! What's going on my mind , I need to Stop thinking like that!

" Yes i'm fine "

I mumbled.I looked at his face.A smirk came to his lips and he went to the other room.maybe it was his closet ,He come back after 10 mint.He was wearing a black t-shirt and black shorts . He sat down next to me.

" What did you choose to watch? "

" Spider-Man, Spider-Man "

I don't know why I said that , I was busy with scolding me with my mind not choosing something to watch.
I said that because of the image on the screen. It was Spider-Man.

" Spider-Man . Okay, let's watch this after the TV is brought here , it will be brought in a little while "

I nodded , I heard my stomach rumbling. I touch my stomach , why why why just now ?! I feel some ashamed feeling.

" hungry ? " he asked.

"May be little "

"Come on let's eat something "

He took me to the kitchen. it was huge filled with fancy stuff .

" Eat something you like from the fridge , I will order more food "

and he said and left to the room.
I think he is going to pick up the phone.I opened the fridge door.
God, how long will it take for me to be rich?There were various types of food spread and packed very beautifully.
The specialty is that only one part contains eggs.this man loves eggs a lot
I took a piece of chocolate cake and sat on the bar stool.Shubman came to me. He looked at me for a while.

" why "

"Aren't you hungry ? Why are you eating cake? eat more or something healthy "

" The cake is good "

I said , it was so delicious ,He turned and opened his refrigerator.

"oh oh! there is no healthy foods now, but we have eggs.Do you want to eat omelette or can you wait for the delivery guy , I ordered pizza "

I was hungry , I gusse him too. he look like he is hungry.Anyway, finally I had to make an omelette.This person broke two eggs while taking them from the refrigerator.

" Did you see how this is made? "

I showed him what was on the stove
He came to me and looked at it and smiled at me. not smiling he is laughing

" why are you laughing "

" Stay here "

He said that and came near my face as if he giving a kiss , I felt like butterflies were flying in my stomach and my heart was beating fast.
His eyes were on my lips and he look at me !God help me. my legs are getting numb.He wipes my lips with his finger without breaking his eye contact ! I lost in those eyes.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"There is some chocolate on your lips"

After saying that , he went to the door, I touched my lips. I released breath I didn't know I was holding in. I think they brought the TV. While they worked on it, I put the omelette in a nice plate.

After a while the TV fixed and Pizza delivered finally we started watching the movie . Shubman ate omelette, I ate pizza.

" This is so delicious Ishan , I like this "
he said while eating.

" I told you before , I'm chef Ishan "

" Then I'm your biggest customer "

he said.I have watched this movie more than ten times.shubman was also sitting next to me.I could see that he was watching with interest.
After a while I felt myself closeing my eyes and bend my head towards his shoulder.I let it be.
I don't know if it was because I dont get much asleep from these days bcz of exam or bcz of the Movie.

Maybe its because of the comfort I felt with Shubman. I closed my eyes.

"What did you do to me ? You make me going crazy so fucking crazy
Ishan , but I don't deserve a beautiful soul like you "

I heard his voice in helf sleep.

>>>

See You💗:)

See You💗:)