012

Ishan wiped Shubman's face and upper body with wet towel.it will help to fever down.Shubman is in closeing his eyes tightly.

" Shubman we should go to the hospital right now " 

I said while looking at Shubman, his whole body is burning like a fire.

"No need,This is not a frist time Ishan"

"But....." Shubman's phone started to riging. it was on the table.

" Who is calling " Shubman asked. he cant saw a phone.

" Mr.Gill  That  was caller ID "

" Please turn off the phone "

Shubman said so I try to turn off his phone. I saw his lock screen notification.

" 10 missed calls from Mr.Gill "
" 6 missed calls from Gill's security "
" 2 missed calls from Wolf "

that much miss calls.

Shubman was leaning against headboard .we heard  Apartment door unlocking sound, How Abhi can came this fast bcz pharmacy is far away from this apartment.

" SHUBMAN "

Suddenly Shubman and I were startled by a strange voice, that was not Abhi's voice . It sounded like there were people outside.

" Shit... ! Why he here this time "

Suddenly Shubman got up with difficulty and took the shirt he had with him and tried to pull it on.
He hurried when he heard footsteps outside

"Who is here, where are you going?"

" Don't even think of coming out until I open this door "

Shubman said that and went outside.
I can hear the voices of some people outside.I tried to open the door but it was closed.I realized that something bad is happening outside.

" why don't you let me be free? Why are you here "

I heard Shubman's voice .He was cursing angrily.

" Don't forget that you are my son.
I want you to be the way I want you to be ,Be the same as you were before
This way of being does not suit you "

" I'll do want I want not your want "

" You are so fool Shubman . how did you miss the meeting  yesterday.
do you know how much it worth ?
its  worth more than you "

"I don't want your business, do  whatever hell  you want !!
I want your business  go to the  hell "

" Shut up !how can you talk like that?
Someday you will have to take over business ! Remember it , You have changed since the day your friend's father was killed. Do you remember what happened to your friend's father? Relationships are not relevant to this work . I hope you leaned lesson from it "

" Don't even talk with that your dirty mouth, You killed Ayesh father..You fucking fool you  know, I haven't seen him since then till now , why you  doing this to me. This is all your fault. Let me be free now "

" Shhh my Son why your so aggressive. His father really bothered me . I tried to cover it up by giving money but it didn't work.poor man! he wanted to increase his duties , you know he is a policeman. I have  nothing to do So I Killed him "

" You are a dirty dog ! I fucking hate you !

"Don't forget that you are the son of that dirty dog , youre the one born after killing my wife ! Dont you remember "

At the same time, the sound of glass shattering was heard

" I wish I wasn't born And I regret being the son of an animal like you "