042

Ishan point of view

I looked at the clock on the wall. The time is 4.30 p.m. Exactly 38 hours have passed since I last talked to Shubman. I know that he went to find Abhi's. Please dear God!protect them I prayed. I was very touched by what Shubman said yesterday. However, no matter how much I feel for him ,
I have no forgiveness for his mafia works.

I touched the switch in the room for the sixty-fifth time. When I turn it on, someone will come and talk to me. Kuldeep comes on other days. But today someone else came. I got out of bed to see if I can open the door. The door has been locked since yesterday. I can walk now with Less pain But the heart ache too much. When I got out of bed and went to the door, the door opened I saw Shubman came in. I was just stay same , standing and looking at him. I widened my eyes and looked from Shubman's head to his feet. His face had many red sore spots and
there are blood stains on his long sleeve shirt. I don't know if it was his blood or someone else's blood. His eyes were red and I felt that he had become even thinner.Those dark browns not shining as usual.

" Ishan "

When he step towords to me and tried to touch me , I leaned over the small table in the room . Of course , I was tired of this All.

" How are you now Ishan ? "

When the hand he was trying to touch me but he turned his hands back, when I stepped away from him.

"I'm fine , Did you find Abhishek? "

" Abhy , he is in the hospital "

Shubman said , In the hospital ! I don't know when these problems will end or where they started. When I saw Shubman's injured face, I felt great sadness and anger. How can he behave like this ? and what 's happening , why he is mafia , why we cant be happy like before ! hospital , injury , wounds , blood , guns !! And him like this ! made my head ache . at least I want to go home and think again.

" How can you behave like this Shubhie , how can you become like this ! don't do this to me "

I said looking straight at him. I still can't imagine how he became such a terrible person. I feel very sad when I see the wounds on his face. he is not saying anything.

" Are You really Mafia Shubman ? fucking answer me ! Tell me this is All lie or this is nightmare "

I saw he closed eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. My heart just hurting so much.

" Yes ! I'm Ishan " he said looking at me while I was trying controll my eyes watering.

" I Fight for protect others through death but you 're Fight for the Take life away from them "

My words come out . I just studying for the save others life while he was ending others life.

" Guns are not like dogs .They don't recognize their owners. If I shoot , you'll get shot "

he said. his words felt like those are cutting my heart little by little. How can he ? he dont even know how hurt I'm. this is enough , I dont wanna stay here and I dont feel I can talk with him right now.

" Yes your right guns are not like a dogs ! but who use guns just for killing other people life without any reason they are Dogs! No matter what you say today, I'm going home , Shubman! "

As I was about to go to the door, Shubman grabbed my wrist. I felt the ice cold in his hands very well.

" Listen to me ba-be "

" I have nothing to LISTEN ! and let me Go "

I slapped his hand and held him tightly by his collar. I don't know if it was due to the strength I had or because Shubman didn't have any of his strength. When I pushed him against the wall , he also went and hit the wall.I gripped his collar tighter.

" Are you really crazy ? How did you become this person ? Do you want to be a murderer who people hate the most? Destroying the lives of innocent people! So don't talk to me! Do you know how much I think about you? how much I love you ! Even after doing that , if you behave like this, find someone else to be with you! "

" Is-ha n "

I stretched out my hand and slapped Shubman on the his left cheek. Only I know how much it hurt me to see him like that. Only I know how much pain I felt when I saw the man I loved like this. When Shubman's lip was split and bleeding, I wondered what I had done. I dropped his collar and leaned over there. There is a limit to cry but how Can I stop crying . What did I do? I slapped Shubman. I felt even more guilty. When I didn't have the strength to stay there anymore, I quickly went to the washroom and closed the door while Shubman was sitting there on the floor.

What I have done ? Ishan you slapped him ! my thought echo in my head.

I looked at my face in the mirror and splashed some water on my face. Are you crazy Ishan? I looked at my face for several minutes and splashed even more water . How could I be so evil ?
I regretted it. I have no right to hit Shubman like that. I needed to apologize. Gosh why I do that, My shubhie ! tears covering me! his face that pale face repeat in my head.

Was there anger in my heart for so long ? I do not remember what was said or done at that time. After being patient, the final result came out like this. It became a frenzy at the end when it was unbearable. He hurt me too. How much have I cried these days? There was no fake love between us. But how can these things end like this? I covered my face with my hands and tried not to cry. I think an hour or two will pass. I made up my mind and got out of the washroom. When he came out, Shubman was sitting on the sofa. I did not expect this. I felt very uncomfortable. Seeing his chapped lips filled my heart with pain.

When I stopped like that he walk to me.

" Ishan "

As his arms wrapped around me, I went and hit his chest. He hugged me very lovingly and carefully like always. Just like the way he hugged me in his apartment. I was like that without saying anything. seeing his cracked lips I remembered that I hurt Shubman.

" Dont worry ! I will take you home today . You are now safe "

I realized that his hands and voice were also shaking. I moved away from him and held his hands

" I' m so-rry for what h-appened earlier , I 'm ju-st " I let words out with sobbing .

" Shh ! It's ok-ay "

When I touched Shubman's left hand, he flinched. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt. he wiped my tears. Even when I hurt him, he wipes my tears.

" Dont cry, Forget it !All this happened because of me , let's go home "

While wiping my tears, Shubman said that he has not stopped crying. These days I faced the worst thing I could have faced.

There was only silence throughout the Ride. Kuldeep was driven shubman's car. There was no conversation between us during the ride. We were not in a position to resolve it by talking. I can see shubman corner of my eye. He was leaning on the sheet with his eyes closed. my eyes closed too.

" Ishan "

Shubman's voice woke me up from a deep sleep. We had come home.
It might take hours. I looked at Shubman for the last time.

" I'm going "

He nodded. I walked home and never looked back at Shubman. I walked fast. I'm At home where I stay with friends. I knocked on the door as fast as I could. When the door opened after about two minutes, I saw Tilak and DB looking at me in surprise.

" Ishu Kishu, Is this dream ? "

When Tilak jumped on my body and hugged me tightly, I heard the sound of Shubman's car starting.

>>>>

See Yah ! Much love 💛