040

Shubman point of view

" Oh God Shubman , Take a deep breath ! " I can hear Kuldeep Voice

" ........ "

" oh man ! , Your not well  "

" Its alri- ght ,  don't Wor-ry "

I held the wall of the washroom and vomited continuously. These days my head hurts a lot. I saw blood as before. Kuldeep came to washroom and try to hold me. I held my chest and l leaned on his body.

" Shubman , Either eat a  or sleep a little , You hadn't You haven't eaten well or gotten enough sleep these days"

I sat down on the sofa with kuldeep help. I felt brother love from him , maybe its bcz I know him from long time.Having him with me gave me great strength. I have no desire to eat. Ishan is not talking to me now. I don't even know if Abhishek is fine. Why are all these things happening wrongly? I felt that things were not going to be good.

" How many people do we have? "

"Almost a hundred, don't you think we are doing a stupid thing to take 100 people to a place where there are about 200 people ? " kuldeep said.In a little while we will go to that Fake Mask bastard Place.

" But I believe in my people,
I want to save Abhi anyway, I don't care if my life is lost there , let's go "

After talking with kuldeep and  my boys I went to Ishan's room.This is the first time I am doing something like this alone , leading my people alone
before  Abhi is always with me .I just hoped that he would be fine. My brother ! I realized that these problems were not solved and my hard work was wasted all these years.

Although I still couldn't figure out who is behind these things, I had a little doubt about Ayesh in my mind. It was because of Abhishek.
If someone  want to take revenge on Us,  he would take me first, not Abhi. I'm also very tired. I have thought a thousand times that I could go back in time and change these things. Then no one will suffer in this way.
I want to talk to Abhishek and go for a walk with Ishan like before. I want to eat with Ishan in my apartment.
I want to make Ishan angry with  joking When I told him and tesing him using his Height , he pretended to be angry and came and hugged me.
I like to Take a picture of him when he is sleeping , watch a movie with him, kissing  him , hold him even if everything is not good . I miss everything !  Looking back, I felt like a great time. I felt so happy when I'm with him.

Now with them I felt a lot of feelings of great loneliness. This sadness was stuck in the deepest places of my heart. I felt like I was falling apart even if I tell myself to keep myself up, I fall where there is no hope.

I went to Ishan's room. He was sleeping. I held his hand carefully.
If I  hadn't said about my love for him , he wouldn't be suffering like this. I felt that I failed in every way as a lover and as a friend. I thought !!
I loved Ishan with all my heart. Before, when we didn't talk much, when Ishan used to ignoring me,
I used to live like crazy and lot of sadness in my heart .
Now being near him I feel the same feeling. I felt as if I was losing all my strength with an helplessness .

" I'm sorry, I will solve all this quickly and release you , Get well soon my baby "  I whispered looking at sleeping Ishan. I gave him a kiss on the forehead so that he would not feel it. Two or three times I kissed him not letting him know. His tears dried up.
I slowly touched that cheek. Only I know how much I burned when he cry , when tears falling down in his beautiful eyes. I looked at him for the last time and went out while covering his small body with warm blanket.

" Protect him and keep eye on him "

I told my guards and got into the vehicle. We went a long way. Only the forest is kept on both sides of the road. After a while, we came to a big  house. it look like a old house. Before long , I walked in, surrounded by screams and gunshots everywhere. we stepped in to house.