044

Ishan point of view

Days went by with these problems.
I didn't feel like doing anything like usual. Wake up , went to University , Come home , locked door and sat in my bedroom and started to thinking about what's going on ! day by day went like this. That's how it is. I felt as if my love was going to disappear.
I cant forget about Shubhi, I cant forgive him too , After what happened in hospital I didn't see him , he is not coming to the University and crikert practice!

A lot of strange things happened these days. Sometimes when I was walking on the road, I realized that someone was following me behind me. But because there are many people on the road , I didn't have a single problem at first. Some days, people I don't know come to me and ask for directions and I saw same Man behind Me. Most of the time, almost everyone was wearing black clothes. I often see the same type of vehicles. I have seen many such people this week but None of them dont even try to touch me. Although I had great doubts about these things, I did not tell anyone about them

* bzz bzz *

"You need to submit your assignment before 11.00 P.M. "

I got a message from the phone reminding me about my assignment. These days I have been busy with a lot of study work . Now it's my 2nd year in University so I had to work hard. Exam is coming soon. I wash my face and started doing the work with difficulty but I was not in the mood to study. fuck this!

I went to university today as usual. Today there is a big event at the University. A lot of people related to the university had come. I saw Shubman. There were a lot of people there who were doing huge business in our country. There were people who studied at our university and went to great places. I saw Shubman's father there with lot of guards. I kept looking at him. wait! I saw a man who asked me for directions in past days with Shubman's father as a bodyguard! and I saw after few minute Shubman came and sat with his father. after 2 weeks I saw him. That face is pale as always. Does that mean that Shubman will take over his father's businesses? And Sara was sitting near Shubman.

Every hope I had in my heart was shattered to pieces. I also felt very tired with these things. but what to do ? After the event Since I missed a lot of work in the past few days, I had to put in extra effort to complete those things. It was around 6:30 pm when I came out of the university to go home. I saw that Shubman's car was parked near the University. I saw him leaning on the car.

" Ishan, can we talk a little? "

His face looked like he was trying to apologize. I didn't want to meet him at that time. I remembered what happened that day. I need to go from there without talking him .Shubman held my hand.

" Please Ishan "

There were a lot of students there, so I got into his car because I didn't want to show a drama. Shubman drove the car for a short distance and stopped near a nearby park. I was looking out of the glass without speaking. Although I needed to leave quickly , my heart told me to stay with Shubman this time. Even after so many things happened , how can I act like nothing happened? After a long silence, Shubman's voice broke that silence. he took a deep breath and spoke.

" babe ! " If he knows how much I missed this ! how much I love hearing this word from him , damn it ! but today is different , I felt like we were drifting apart. How happy are we talking in this car before. But today I had a very empty feeling! I'm not used to this. I didn't have the desire to talk like I used to.Shubman's eyes were focused on me while mine was also look at him. There was a very empty feeling in his eyes. Those dark browns!! Some eyes touch you more than hands ever could.

" Babe, I can't ask you to forgive me, but I didn't mean it Ishan , I'm sorry , really sorry , I don't know what happened that day. I regret it ! Don't get me wrong Ishan "