004

"You motherfucker"

I shouted at him.What the hell is this,
I touched my lips still unable to imagine what had happened.

"Don't tell me this is your first kiss"

Shubman said while buttoning his shirt.I thought of hitting another one in his face,I immediately went to the tap and wash my face,I saw him coming to the tap from the mirror. There were many indescribable feelings his face.

"Go away ,bastard " I pushed him away.

"I had no choice to escape from those people and that's why I did this . I 'm sorry"

"Why did the people come after you,
Are you thief or something ?"

Shubman did not say anything
My heart was full of anger.I knew that those people came to catch him
But he don't have to kiss me, damn it!

"I never forget this, if you want to help for anything tell me" Shubman said..

"Stay away from me, Unsmiling coconut Giraffe! "

I show my middle finger to him and went out from the washroom.

Now I want to find Tilak and go home,It is not easy to find one person here.club full with loud music ,I called Tilak, He doesn't even answer.After about an hour I got a call from Tilak.

"Ish baby, I will be a little late today
You go, I'll be back in a little while"

"You! Are You drunk?Come out right now"

"Sorry babe.I will come ,You go bye , Sorry , only for today Plz, Love You Ish"

Tilak said sorry and hung up the call

oh this boy,I got out of the club.Im sure Tilak will not come today.I saw he with a girl before.We come here on our bikes. I went towords to my bike.

I saw some people dragging some one!those people are the one I saw in Wash room, Wait ! Shubman Gill! I saw Shubman being dragged away by a group of people, They dragged him in front of me

No! Ishan, you don't have to go to help,He stole your frist kiss too
And you are not his friend either.you don't need to help, just walk away like you didn't see!
I said to myself as I took a deep breath
Even if I turn the other way

Oh shit damn it!
I ran to them. All this because my heart is good. God help me! I prayed to the god after seeing 6ft 5Man infront of me.

"what do you think you guys doing, leave him"

I said that to five people with a strong heart.Two of them tightly holding Shubman.I saw that Shubman's eyes wined , he couldn't imagine what happened

The people who were there laughed loudly and looked at me.

"hey you little one ,we are telling you this too, If you don't want your arms and legs broken, stay away" one man said to me..

"Leave him alone"

I took a stone from there and hit one man , he is holding Shubman.

"This little devil" When a man came to catch me

"Don't you dare to touch him"

Shubman said with deep voice , his face shows aggressive type .That man stopped there.Why are they listening to Shubman ?

"Hey, peppercorn, these are my father bodyguards they're taking me home, Dont need to worry"

Shubman said.

"Im not worrying about you"

but, To the house, but like this
While those men were dragging Shubman, he looked at me and smiled
A smile I had never seen before..
He had a sad expression on his face as if he was alone ,he was being taken home, but like this, it look like he was being taken to hell.I dont know why I felt sorry for him.

I watched those men forced him into a black Defender Jeep.

I took the bike and left to go home. I went to my own house today.When I go home , my father and mother were sitting and talking.

"Son, you didn't even say you were coming today, we thought you were at Tilak's house " 

Mom said while coming to me and hug me . I miss this hug.

"No mom, Mayank left today, the books I needs for the university lecture tomorrow are also here."

I said while hugging Mom.

'did you eat dinner, you look so tired"

Mom said while touching my face ,There are no rules in our house, and me and brother were well taken care of that belief. We go clubbing just to have fun, We have not done any other bad things.Just for fun.Thats all

"I ate, mom I will be fine when I sleep"

"Okay baby, then go and sleep"

Dad said.I took their blessings and went to my room. Very tired today, after quick bath I went to bed.
I remembered what happened today
That donkey even kissed me, No matter how much I cursed Shubman, I could see how he smiled while those people dragged him by force.. I feel guilty for him..

"Ishu ,Wake Up!!"

"5 mint Mom"

Ishan said while hugging pillow

"The time is 8.30 A.M. now"

Ishan's mother said.Ishan got up quickly like being struck by lightning.

"Oh my god Mom ! I have lecture at 9.00 a.m "

I went to bathroom , Shit! Im going to be late ,I called to Tilak he have lecture today in the evening. I got ready and went to the bike to go to the university.

"Excuse me Sir"

"Your late,Go and sit quickly"

Time passed

I was tired of sitting for hours, Gosh my back hurt , while listening to the lesson, I fell asleep.

"Get up you sleeping beauty"

I can feel someone shaking my shoulder , I woke up from Arjun voice.If I talk about him, he is the good one, he is with me during lecture.Were become friends.

"Is the lecture over?"

" Yes Man, You and me need to cover today lesson.I also fallen asleep too"

"We falls asleep while he's teaching, So boring "

"Dont worry, I can get notes from the sister, I will send them to You"

Arjun said , his sister in 2nd year.She is Sara She is beautiful.

"Thnks Man, lets go to eat something Im so hungry "

Both of them went to caferina I saw Shubman and Abhishek in caferina.
I give smile to Abhishek and went to order something to eat not looking at shubman after We sit I saw Abhishek looking at this side and smiling.
.
.
.

Shubman Pov

Shubman told Abhi everything that happened Yesterday.

"What Shub! did you kiss him for real? its your frist kiss right" Abhi laughed

"Yes, I had nothing else to do, I just wanted to escape from guards , When I run to washroom I saw Ishan so I did that bcz I know him"

"You know him? You only talked him for yesterday bro and you two started to fighting too , Oh noo what kind of story is this " Abhi started to tesing Shubman

"bro,You know I dont want to go home yesterday..thats why I did this..
I was able to escape from guards but I was caught later"

"Is the scar over there from Ishan" Abhi pointed to Shubman's scar on his coner of his lips

"Noo its from father, I got slap from Ishan but its not much powerfull" Shubman said.Shubman understood that Ishan is good person no matter how much he thought ,Someone else would not even think of helping him like yesterday when saw the guards.

"Abhi I want to wear Black mask again" Shubman said, The spoon in Abhi's hand was also dropped.

"Black Mask?"

>>>

See U in next Chapter
Have a good day you all💗