041

Shubman was really surprised. he had doubts but he was not sure that Ayesh was behind these things, What is going on? he thought

" Why did you forget how to talk Mr. Shubman Gill "

" Ayesh ! fuck This ,Just why This was you ! Why ? "

If there was anyone else here besides Ayesh, he would have been killed by Shubman's shot by now. At the same time Ayesh slowly stepped towards Shubman reducing the distance between them.

" I want Abhishek ! If you give him safely to me , you can be safe too "

When shubman said that, Ayesh laughed loudly. It only caused shubman shock. But he tried not to show his emotions as much as possible.

" Where did you get the strength to come to my place and tell me this shubman ? Did you think that innocent person who was with you years ago is still same like that? Do everything you say, fearing you "

Shubman's guards tried to fight but he stopped them while Ayesh do the same thing for his guards.

" I want to talk to you privately and tell your people to get out, otherwise Abhishek's life will be over "

when Ayesh said that Shubman sent his bodyguards out while Ayesh also sent his bodyguards out. In a big room with two guns, two people who were once best friends and enemies were alone.

" How did you come to such a position that you asked us to stop these things , Did this and you were behind all these things? You also used my name for the murders that happened over the past months "

Shubman spoke breaking the silence. There have been many gruesome murders in the last few months.

"Yes bro!I did all , Aren't you ashamed to ask me ? you killed my father and ruined my school life. So I just use your name that's all , why your so angry , I just using your Mask"

" We never killed your father, I regret what happened at school you know that and what about our friendship Ayesh ? You know clearly we never killed people like thay way you do in past months.I never thought I would meet you like this "

" FRIENDSHIP ! All you did was ruin my life GILL , you started all this So today I will finish it "

Ayesh said while touching his gun.
He aimed his gun at Shubman while Shubman's gun was also aimed at him

" Where is Abhi ? "

" Abhi must be tired, keeping his legs open for me. Yesterday we spent an unforgettable night, oh I mean for these past few days "

As soon as Ayesh said this, Shubman realized that this is not his friend.His blood boiled as the pain in his heart increased.

" Abhy "

At the same time, Shubman heard Mayank's voice, as if the silence of the whole house was broken to Mayank's pained scream. Shubman's heart started beating fast. At the same time, At that time, Ayesh's gun was fast before Shubman's gun and a bullet hit Shubman's left hand when Ayesh pulled the trigger. The whole place was filled with gunshots, releasing new blood into the ground. Shubman managed to drop Ayesh's gun.
He push Ayesh on the floor He climbed up his body on top of him.

" Where is Abhi , Fucking Tell me "

Shubman was madly beating Ayesh while his eyes were filled with tears. All Ayesh did was laugh like crazy

" You are still the same , You have not changed. The MONSTER you used to be, No matter how hard you try to escape , you can't escape from your PAST "

Ayesh said while reminding Shubman of the past. Yes, this is not the first time this has happened. Ayesh has been beaten in this way years ago, Shubman's left hand bleeding as well as Ayesh's face.