Chapter 1 - No Strings Attached (Crawford Smut)

The day had finally arrived. Kacey, Charlie, Lorelei and Lila loaded up the taxi with their suitcases and hand luggage. It had been a year since the series 'The Truth' aired, and the 'It's Kacey Larson' gang had gained over 1.7million in subscribers. Life was great, full of events, filming, ghosts and most importantly... money! Kacey Larson started her Youtube Channel when she was 16 years old. She always wanted to be a paranormal investigator, so when she turned 25 she convinced her friends to film a ghost hunting series and finally after many years, this was her time.

It's Kacey Larson was the new up and coming channel in the YouTube world, fans going crazy and creators all reaching out to collab with the most popular YouTube team of 2024. After many months of collabing across the UK with different content creators, the first message to help the girls reach their dreams finally came though.

*1 month ago*

Kacey sat at her table, her eyes starting to close as the clock read 11:45pm. She had been sat in the same spot of 5 hours, editing the gangs new video where they travelled to Queen Mary's Castle, Scotland for a collab with Daz Black. The fans were impatiently waiting for this video to be up on Saturday, and it was Thursday. The gang has been so busy that Kacey hadn't had anytime to sit and edit, so now, the pressure was on. Suddenly, Kacey's body jolted awake as she hadn't realised she'd fallen asleep, her head was resting next to her laptop on the table. As she looked at the time it ready 12:20am. She looked at her laptop and noticed she still had a lot of work to do. As she groaned and stretched her arms up tall, she was close to tears until she picked up her phone. She had 4 notifications, but there was 1 that stood out to her. It was from instagram and the notification read, 'Jc Caylen started following you'. Kacey's jaw dropped as she rubbed her eyes believing herself to be severely sleep deprived as there is no way Jc Caylen has started following her. She looked once more and it was still there. Before opening the notification, she put her phone back down and ran to the bathroom to splash some water on her face. She thought she must be dreaming. As she ran back to the table her phone pinged as she approached. It was instagram. The notification wrote 'Jc Caylen has sent you a message'. Before wasting anymore time Kacey quickly unlocked her phone, clicking on the notification, the black screen flashed bright revealing the message.

Jc: 'Hey Kacey! I know you guys have been super busy lately. Btw, we love your channel, all of my friends are constantly talking about you all and we're anxiously waiting for your new video on Saturday!-'

Kacey's heart was beating unbelievably fast as she continued reading.

'So Kian and I were wondering if you guys were headed to LA anytime soon, as we would love to collab with you guys? Maybe go to a haunted location for you and if you wanted to perhaps be in a challenge video for KnJ? Hope to hear from soon! Jc x'

Kacey screamed, loud enough for the entire road to hear. Lila came running out of her bedroom.

"Oh my god, what the hell has happened?" Lila said, slight out of breath.

Kacey relayed the message Jc has sent.

"No fucking way!" Lila started jumping around as both girls screamed and shouted in excitement!

"I can't even think straight right now, my hands are shaking" Kacey said as she held her hands out to show Lila the tremor.

"Well don't keep him waiting!" She said as she pushed Kacey's hands down.

Kacey read out loud as she typed.

"Hey Jc! Wow,  firstly can I say thank you so much! It really means a lot coming from you that you guys all enjoy our content! Secondly, we are all huge KnJ fans since the O2L days so we're  lowkey freaking out right now, lol."