Chapter 33 - Let me heal (Sam smut)(Fight)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, unprotected sex, cream pie, VIOLENCE! Fighting, punching, mentions of blood. 

Authors note: just a reminder this is purely for story purposes, I do not condone violence, Katrina is made out to be a horrible person in this book which is not my real opinion of her! X

Songs and your cue to press play:

We found love - Rihanna ft Calvin Harris - "Charlie, Jc, Crawford, Lorelei and Jake."

Confident (Rock version) - Demi Lovato - "Kacey and Sam were sitting in the booth."

Go fuck yourself - Two Feet - "Sam pulled away, looking at her."

I'll be waiting - Cian Ducrot - "Sam tucked himself away as he slowly backed up."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

It had been almost 3 weeks since Sam and Charlie went there separate ways. Charlie had been avoiding social media as much as she physically could without going off the map. She had spent most of her days with Kacey, Jc and Crawford, trying to take her mind off Sam, but it wasn't going very well. Her heart and body ached for him, but he hurt her so badly she also was angry at him. She sat on the sofa with Crawford watching 50 first dates when suddenly the door swung open as Kacey bounced in. "Yoooo!" She shouted loudly.

"Hey girl!" Crawford shouted back as he stood up. "You want a drink? We got you full fat coke as you are always complaining about our Diet Coke." He laughed as he rolled his eyes opening the fridge and taking out a Coca Cola can.

"Oh you do know the way to my heart Crawf!" Kacey said excitedly as he threw the drink and she caught it. "Well, I have some exciting news!" She said as she sat on a stool.

"Oh I love exciting news!" Charlie smiled.

"Jake has finally got his cast off and is completely and utterly healed in every sense!" Kacey said as everyone cheered.

"So are we celebrating I guess?" Crawford smirked as he walked back over to the sofa next to Charlie.

"Hell yes!" Kacey replied, "and you are all coming." She said as she sternly looked at Charlie. Charlie just gave Kacey a look. "You have to come, everyone's going to be there!"

"Everyone?" She looked at Kacey concerned, obviously implying she was curious about Sam.

"Yes. Everyone." Kacey said. "Come on, you need to face him sometime! You're my best friend and Sam is Colby's. You can't just hide from living life in LA because of him!" Kacey said smiling.

Charlie looked down, her anxiety was there but she knew what Kacey was saying was true. Crawford looked at her and he felt so bad. He just wanted Charlie to be okay after watching her suffer these past 3 weeks. "We'll all be there Charlie, you need to return to society and get out and have fun!" He said, gripping her leg, shaking her as she laughed.

"I know I know!" Charlie chuckled. She took a deep breath, she wanted to go out and see everyone but her anxiety was definitely there. "I'll come." She said softly, giving them a faint smile.

"Ayy that's the spirit!" Crawford cheered as he looked over at Kacey and smiled whilst she gave him a thumbs up.

Meanwhile

"Colby, I'm just not ready!" Sam said as he paced around the kitchen. Colby had been trying to convince him all day to come on the night out.

"Dude, Jake is completely fine now! And he will be so upset if you don't come!" Colby stressed to him as he put his hands on the island.