Chapter 11 - I'd like to think we're dating

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, oral sex, mentions of sex.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next morning*

Colby and Kacey never returned to the party after their night of passion, they cuddled in bed, talking about anything and everything before falling asleep tucked in one another arms.

Kacey began to wake up as she heard both hers and Colby's phone ringing. Colby was tucked up behind her, his arm resting across her waist in a spoon. As she squinted her eyes trying to let them adjust to the light, she could vaguely see both her and Colby's phones flashing up as Sam was calling Colby and Charlie was calling Kacey. "Colby.." Kacey whined, her voice raspy. She began to sit up as he quickly tightened his grip on her pulling her back down into him, squeezing her so she couldn't escape.

"Noo! Stay with me!" Colby whined. Kacey laughed and reached her arm out, still trying to rub her eyes so she could see and she grabbed her phone.

"Hello?" She said still half asleep.

"Kacey?" Sam's voice echoed into Kacey's ear as she opened her eyes realising that wasn't her phone. She sat up quickly.

"Um, Sam... hi!" She said as she turned to look at Colby whose eyes suddenly opened and were wide. A smirk creeping across his face.

"Heyy... is Colby there?" He said with a slight chuckle.

"Yep... here you go!" She quickly passed the phone to Colby who rolled onto his back. As he took the phone she admired his gorgeous tanned and toned torso.

"What's up man?" Colby began to speak. His voice was low and raspy causing Kacey's heat to twitch. She watched as he spoke to Sam still half sleep.

"Yeah, I just um, stayed the night here, we had enough of the partying." as he spoke Kacey's eyes ran along his body as she scanned his torso and as she saw the band of his Calvin Kleins she felt the sudden urge to rip them off of him. "Oh yeah, so you and Charlie are our place?" He continued rubbing his eyes. As he listening to Sam talk, he looked up and seen Kacey staring at him as she bit her lip. He looked at her confused as smirk grew across her face. She leaned down and placed a kiss on his chest as he placed his hand on the back of her head stroking her hair slightly. "Oh nice, did they say why?" He continued on, focusing on his conversation with Sam. Suddenly Kacey began to kiss his chest as she moved herself on top of him. His eyes widened as she looked at him, with so much lust in her eyes. She continued to kiss down his stomach as she reached the band of his boxers. His mouth opened as his breath became unsteady. "Yeah.. so what do we do now?" He spoke as Sam chatted away. Suddenly Kacey gripped the top of his boxers with both hands, her face inches away from his dick and pulled them down, allow for his now hard cock to spring free, barely missing her chin. "Breakfast?" He questioned. Kacey suddenly took her tongue and licked from his balls up his entire shaft as he let out a groan. "Oh fuck," he accident let out.

"You good bro?" Sam asked concerned.

"Yeah man, pick us up in 10-" Kacey suddenly sucked on his tip causing Colby to hold his breath, "no 20 minutes. We'll be ready!" He smirked down on Kacey as Sam said goodbye. "Yeah see you bro." Colby put the phone down quickly. Kacey looked up at him, his dick in her hand. "Baby, he'll be here soon" he reach down and rubbed her face.

"We've got time for a quickie." She said, so seductively that Colby could have came there and then. Colby grabbed her chin, pulling her up to him before rolling them over, his dick now pushed again her wet underwear.

"I meant it you know," he spoke. She looked at him confused. "I do love you." She smiled before pulling him into a kiss.

"And I love you too." She smiled.

"Don't say too, it sounds like you're agreeing with me." He laughed.

"I love you Colby Brock." She looked at his eyes deeply before he connected their lips and they made sweet love, just in time for Sam and Charlie to pull up outside.

Sam drove to the same cafe they went to the first time they met the boys. As they sat at their table Colby and Kacey couldn't keep their eyes off one another. Colby's hand gently rested on Kacey's thigh beneath the table. Their faces showing constant smirks. Sam and Charlie noticed it instantly and wasted no time to get the gossip.

"Right, what the fucks going on here?" Charlie said as both Kacey and Colby looked at her quickly.

"What do you mean?" Kacey laughed as she smirked at Colby.

"You two so fucked last night!" Charlie laughed, "so what the fucks going on!"

"And about 30 minutes ago..." Kacey said quietly as she sipped a drink.

"Wait no, cause I called you 30 minutes ago." Sam said as Colby suddenly bit his lip and smirked at Sam like he'd done something bad. "Ew!!" Sam shouted.

They all laughed as Charlie continued, "so what's going on with you guys now?"

Kacey and Colby looked to each other, Kacey was unsure of the answer as they hadn't actually discussed it, "well I'm not going to see anyone else, and I like to think she won't either," Colby said as he reached for Kacey's hand, he held up towards his face, "so I'd like to think that we were dating?" He said, finishing it as a question as he placed Kacey's hand against his lips.

"Absolutely," she smiled at him. He held his hand there against his lips for a moment as he smiled onto it and Kacey smiled at him.

Sam leaned over to whisper in Charlie's ear, "you owe me $20" Charlie rolled her eyes as Sam chuckled.

Little did they know, a fan was watching from afar and had snapped a photo of the four of them. Sam and Charlie looked as though they were kissing and Colby held Kacey's hand against his mouth whilst they were both smiling.

As they enjoyed their breakfast, happiness flowing around the table, the photo was suddenly viral, circling all of the internet as fans were going crazy.

'Holy shit!! Kacey and Colby are so dating, I called!'

'Is that Sam and Charlie kissing? Where the fuck did that come from? #charfordforlife'

'Omg!! No way!! Is this a double date?'

'Do you think the demons in their asses brought them together haha!'

*Back at Jc's*

The entire fanbase was going crazy. The group headed back to Jc's. As they entered Jc laughed at them.

"What's up?" Kacey smiled at him as the rest of the group followed behind.

"Two things!" Jc laughed as he stood off the sofa. "1- thanks Kace and Colby for waking me up this morning." Kacey and Colby looked at each other wide eyed before laughing. "2- all you guys are trending." The group looked at Jc confused.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked they all approached Jc.

Jc clicked away on his phone before pulling up the photo. "Looks like a fan spotted you guys, and this photo definitely screams a lot of loving!" He laughed as the group looked at the photo and panicked.

"Well I am definitely not ready for the fanbase to know about us, none of us are even in a relationship yet!" Charlie shouted as she giggled.

"I completely agree, fuck that!" Kacey laughed as Colby put his arm around her neck pulling her into a hug.

"We need to fix this." Kacey looked to the guys as Colby kissed her head.

"We can just ignore it, but we'll just have to be super careful moving forward until we're ready." Colby said as the group nodded in agreement. "And we'll just tell our closest friends to avoid it getting leaked." He added.

"Good idea, I think we should be good." Kacey laughed.