Chapter 38 - Football Crazy (soccer)

WARNINGS: No smut, mentions of sex at the end, inappropriate language, alcohol consumption, aggression watching a football game lol. Very British chapter!

Songs and your cue to press play:

Three lions - David Baddiel, Frank skinner & The lightening seeds - "Three Lions".

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kacey and Colby snuggled up on the sofa in the movie room as they waited for Sam and Charlie to get back from the kitchen with some snacks and popcorn.

"I just don't get it babe..." Kacey spoke as she leaned against his chest, "you love horror films, how have you never seen, final destination?" She shook her head in disbelief.

"I didn't mean it!" Colby laughed as he played with her hair. His other hand rubbed her arm. "I've always wanted to watch it but just never got around to it!" He chuckled as Kacey shook her head still.

"Well, you're in for a fun night because there's 5 movies!" Kacey laughed.

"Wait what?" Colby moved slightly to look at her as she slowly turned to face him. "We have to watch all 5 tonight?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Well... you have a lot of catching up to do baby!" Kacey chuckled as she smirked.

"I mean... I definitely won't be able to sit for that long and take in what is happening," Colby leaned back. "But if you want me to then I would do that for you." He kissed the top of her head as she chuckled.

"I'm kidding Colby, we have all the time in the world to remove you from under that rock you've been living under" She said.

"Ouch," Colby laughed as he squeezed her tight and kissed her temple.

Sam and Charlie emerged from the kitchen. "We have brought the necessities to watch a movie." Charlie spoke as she sat down. "Popcorn, red vines, lots of chocolate and..."

"Pizza" Sam shouted as he placed the huge circle of deliciousness on the table between the two couples.

"Nice!" Kacey shouted as she sat up from Colby grabbing a piece and handing it to Colby.

"Thanks baby," he smiled as she then picked one up for herself.

"Right, let's get this show on the road!" Kacey shouted as Sam pressed play on the movie.

The gang enjoyed each other's company as they watched the movie. Colby couldn't believe that Kacey laughed during the majority of it, she just kept telling him she was a "psycho" and he didn't know whether she was being serious or not. As the movie came to an end Sam turned the lights back on and turned off the film.

"Well, that was very good, I'm glad I finally watched it." Colby chuckled as Kacey continued to snuggle into his chest. She was scrolling through her phone.

"See baby, just wait until you see what the other 4 films have to offer." She smirked up at him as he smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I have so many notifications." Charlie laughed as she began to open them up as sam sat back down snuggling up to her. "Oh shit!" She shouted.

"What?" Colby asked shocked.

"Man U are playing Liverpool in an hour." Charlie said as she smirked at Kacey.

"Ohhhhhh" Kacey shouted as she sat up from Colby. "You guys are getting your asses kicked." Kacey chuckled.

"Nahh," Charlie said as she sat up too, "Liverpool are shite." She shouted at Kacey, laughing who stood up offended.