Chapter 36 - Birthday sex (Colby smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+!! Restraints, tied up, whip, blindfolded, filth, passionate sex. 

Songs and your cue to press play:

Crazy in love (remix) - Beyoncé - "He placed his hands on her ankles."

You may want to repeat the song throughout reading for the full effect!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kacey and Colby stumbled into their bedroom back at home. Kacey managed to make her way to the bed as she face planted it as both of them laughed. "Did you see her smug fucking face!" Kacey laughed hysterically. Turning over trying to reach down to her shoes still laying down.

"Yeah baby!" Colby laughed back.

"Fucking bitch thought she could take the attention of my man away from me!" Kacey gave up trying to take her boots off and laid on her back laughing. Colby came over and began to take them off for her.

"No one could ever take my eyes away from you," Colby smirked down at her as he zipped her boots down and slid them off. "Especially when you look this fucking good." He bit his lip, as Kacey looked at him still laying down. Colby crouched down as he placed Kacey's boots on the floor as he kneeled between her legs. He placed his hands on her ankles and slowly slid them up her legs, not breaking eye contact with her. As he reached her thighs he pushed her dress up to reveal the bands of her stockings and the bottom half of her sexy lingerie set. "Fuck" he spoke as he finally left her gaze to admire her. He suddenly gripped hard on her hips before pulling her forcefully to the edge of the bed. Kacey gasped. "Have you had a good birthday," Colby spoke as he kissed her thighs.

"Mhm" she hummed.

He slowly pulled down her panties as he looked back up at her. "Would you like one more birthday treat?" He asked with a smirk.

"Mhm" she hummed once again, her core already soaking wet for him.

Colby kissed her thighs as he reached her heat. He kissed around her folds as he looked up at her, the desperation in her eyes as she trembled for his touch. Suddenly his tongue connected with her clit and he sucked and swirled his tongue around. Kacey's back arched off the bed.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as Colby's tongue began to slip in and out of her. He worked his magic and before you knew it Kacey gripped hard on the back of his head, her fingers intertwined in her hair as she felt her high inches away. "Colby-" she called out between moans, "-I'm gonna-" before she could finish, Colby hummed against her core.

"Cum for me baby." He spoke as Kacey's eyes rolled to the back of her head as her orgasm exploded throughout her entire body.

"Fuck!" She cried out as Colby licked up her juices.

Colby stood up and pulled Kacey up as he pulled her dress over her head before throwing it on the floor. He quickly undressed himself, as she watched him, desperate for more. Colby walked to his drawers as Kacey's eyes lit up to find 4 restraints and a blindfold in his hand. He connected each arm and each leg to every corner of his four poster bed as she laid on top of the satin sheets. He covered her eyes with a red blindfold.

"Your safe word is shotgun." Colby said as Kacey nodded and laughed. Colby headed to the gift bags on the floor before pulling out the leather horse whip. "Do you trust me?" Colby said, smirking at Kacey who was spread across the bed.

"Of course." Kacey said as she held her breath. Her body aching for him. Suddenly Colby swung the whip over and hit her of the stomach as the leather straps sent Kacey's body into pleasure as she moaned loud, her breath hitched and her back arching high off the bed, the restraints pulling tightly.

"How is that?" He smirked.

"That is amazing." Kacey spoke as she tried to catch her breath. Colby did it 4 more times as Kacey squirmed on the bed desperate for him. Colby could take it anymore. He threw the whip to the side as he jumped on the bed between her legs. He leaned down kissing her passionately as he lined himself up.

"I've been wanting to fuck the shit out of you all night." Colby groaned into her ear as Kacey wined and her clit pulsated. Suddenly Colby pushed deep inside her as they both moaned out loud.

"Fuck Colby." Kacey moaned out down his ear sending him over the edge. He began to thrust in and out as she moaned louder than she ever had before.

"Fuck baby." Colby moaned as he lifted his arm up gripping onto her throat.

"Don't stop-" Kacey cried out as she felt another orgasm build up in her stomach. He pushed inside her, deeper and harder as they were both so close.

"You gonna cum with me baby?" Colby groaned as Kacey nodded, unable to speak as her breath was short and her moans loud. "Just a little longer." He breathed out as he lifted up grabbing her throat firmly as he began to pound into her. Kacey screamed his name.

"Fuck Kacey, now!" He shouted as they both came, their bodies filled with love and passion as they both shook from the intense pleasure. Colby's thrusts slowed down as he rode out their highs. "Fuck." He moaned once more as he slowly pulled out. He leaned down and removed her blindfold and unclipped her restraints as she tried to catch her breath. Her body sensitive. He kissed her passionately once again as he lifted her arms to wrap around his neck. "Happy birthday baby, I love you" he whispered as he held her close.

"I love you more than you would ever know." Kacey smiled as he buried his head into her neck, they stayed still for a long time, just holding each other. Nothing but pure love between the two and the perfect end to a perfect birthday.