Chapter 8 - Another Sam & Colby Party (Brennen Smut)(Colby fight)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, arguments, heartbreak.

Songs and your cue to press play:

"R U Mine? - Arctic Monkeys" - Tells you in the book.

"Kiwi - Harry Styles" - '"you wanna fuck?" Kacey said. Repeat for the argument.

"A drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope" - 'Kacey turned the key as she walked into the dark house.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the past few weeks, Kacey and Colby's friendship developed a lot. They were best friends. Practically inseparable. Kacey had been hiding and ignoring her feelings for Colby, whilst he loved her but believed she wasn't interested because of her actions. But more importantly, he loved their friendship, he had a new best friend that he knew he wanted to be around forever.

Kacey sat on the sofa with Jc as her phone started to ring as "Crosby" lit up on the screen.

"Sup bitch," Kacey said as she answered the phone mocking Colby's accent.

"Hiya!" He replied, mocking hers in returned.

"You alright?" She said as she picked at a bag of crisps on her knee.

"Yeah, just wanted to let you know, spontaneous party at mine tonight, bring the whole gang!" He said, full of excitement.

Kacey looked to Jc, "party tonight as San and Crosby's!" She told him as Jc nodded in agreement.

"Oh my god, stop calling me that!" He shouted down the phone laughing.

"Aww well what would I rather I called you?" Kacey shouted back.

"You can call me daddy if you want?" Colby said sarcastically. "Joking!" He quickly saved himself.

"Okay daddy, see you later!" Kacey smirked as she spoke down the phone.

"Ooo say that again baby!" He laughed.

"Byeeee!" Kacey chuckled before putting the phone down.

Jc looked at Kacey, his eyebrow raised, "daddy ey!" He chuckled at her.

"Oh fuck off! He was trying to be smart!" Kacey said as she stood up to go and get ready.

"When are you two gonna fuck already?" He shouted as she left the room.

"I can't hear you Jc! I'm in the shower!" She laughed as she headed down the hall to her room.

"You're literally in the hall you liar!" He laughed, "you know you want to!"

Kacey rolled her eyes as she closed the bedroom door behind her.

As Kacey got out the shower and began looking for something to wear, she looked at herself in the mirror, her thoughts turned to Colby, the boy she was pushing her feelings away for, and she felt her stomach flutter and her heat twitch. She quickly shook her head but this made her realise she hadn't had sex in almost 2 months and her body clearly was in need of some relief. As she walked to her closet she thought to herself, 'I am absolutely getting laid tonight, so I need something hot!' She started to flick through her clothes as she came across a black dress that was a lace corset top with halter neck straps, a lot of cleavage but flows from the waist down. "Bingo!" She said out loud. She curled her hair and done some Smokey eye makeup. As she put on her shoes and jewellery, she sprayed some perfume and looked at herself in the mirror once again. She was the least confident person when it came to how she looked. She wasn't sure how to feel, so she just shrugged, "I guess this will have to do." She sighed. Just as she was about to walk away, Jc walked past her door quickly glancing at Kacey as he passed. He stopped in his tracks and backed up.