Chapter 5 - Truth or Drink

WARNINGS: Alcohol consumption, underage drinking, mentions of sex.

Authors Note: There is no hate towards anyone in this book. everything is purely fictional for entertainment purposes, personally I think Amber Scholl is absolutely stunning!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Next Morning*

Kacey woke up suddenly with an evil headache attacking her brain. As she opened her eyes she was confused. The first thing she saw was a glass of water, 2 aspirin and a note placed against it saying 'take me'. As she slowly began to wake up fully she had no idea where she was. She was on sofa, covered up with a black blanket, and did not recognise this place at all. As she began to panic, her head was too painful for her to worry about anything else. So she sat herself up, picked up the aspirin and water and took the two tablets before downing half the glass.

"Look who's finally awake."

Kacey jumped out of her skin as she slowly turned her head around to find Colby, lying in his bed, scrolling through his phone. "Fuck you scared me!" She covered her face with the blanket.

"I'm sorry!" He laughed sitting up, she looked back at him, admiring his perfectly toned body. She looked away quickly before he could notice.

She began to look around confused, "um Colby?"

"Yeah?" He smirked.

"Why, how and what am I here?" She said as she realised that made no sense.

Colby burst into laughter, "you wanna try that again?"

"Why am I here?! Why am I not at home?" She shouted embarrassed. "But most importantly. What happened to my white claw?" She turned to smirk at him.

Colby still laughing, "well I had to confiscate it when you tried to tell me you were a bat and that you needed to hang from the top of my four poster bed to sleep." Kacey's eyes went wide as she covered herself back up lying down in shame once more.

"Nooo!" She wined.

"After you refused to sleep unless you were hanging upside down, you finally agreed to sleep on the sofa. Like a normal person" he laughed standing up out the bed. He leaned on the back of the couch looking down on her as she was still hiding under the covers.

Kacey slowly peaked her eyes out and saw him looking directly into her eyes. "Did I at least look cool when I blacked out?" She asked, worry in her eyes.

"Oh absolutely!" Colby reassured.

"Well!" Kacey sat up quickly, "thank you Colby for your hospitality, apologies if you were unable to get laid last night due to my untimely drunken measures, so I best be out of your hair!" She began to grab her boots off the floor putting them on.

"Woah, hold on there!" He said as she looked up at him. "You and I both need food, so let's go get breakfast and then I'll drop you off at Jc's."

Kacey's belly rumbled as he spoke. "Hmm, fine." She said reluctantly. She went to continue to put her boots on.

"Hang on," Colby said walking towards his closet. "Here" he threw her an explore tracksuit. "Put that on, you'll be much comfier" he smiled before heading back in the closet to get changed. As Colby opened his bedroom door they were greeted by both Sam and Charlie, also trying to leave Sam's room.