Chapter 16 - The Stanley Hotel (Sam Smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, paranormal investigation, PURE FLUFFY MOMENTS!

Song and your cue to press play:

"Pillowtalk - ZAYN" - 'Charlie quickly lifted herself and straddled him.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A Few Days Later*

The noise of Kacey's alarm sent a wave of nausea through her. As she began to gain consciousness she heard a groan come from Colby, faced away from her. Kacey sat up slightly and picked up her phone, turning off that evil tone. 3am. She opened up her messages and began to type to Sam. 'Yo, you guys awake?' And instantly she got a response. 'Yeah, just opened my eyes now, gonna have to try harder to wake Charlie up haha.' Kacey stood out the bed, the cold air waking her instantly, as she took a big stretch she called out, "Colby" no response. "Colbyyy" she whined. Still no response. She walked around to his side of the bed, he looked so peaceful, as he laid on his stomach, his hair a mess, his face resting in the crook of his bent arm. Kacey felt bad about disturbing him, but they had a plane to catch. She reached out her hand shaking him slight, "baby.. we gotta get up." She chuckled. Colby groaned before tucking his face in further, hiding it from her. Kacey shook him a little harder, letting out a laugh, "colbyyy! Come onnnn"

"Nooooo!" He whined as Kacey began to shake him harder. "I'm sleepyyy!" He cried out like a child.

"We need to get up, we need to go pick up Rory and Jake too!" She let go of him, he didn't move. So she reached down once again and began to tickle him, "wake upppp!" She laughed. Colby then leaned back and grabbed Kacey by the waist and pulled her into his embrace. "Nooo" she shouted. "Not fair!" She pouted.

"Can't we just stay here... forever!" Colby said, his voice raspy and cute.

"Oh yeah? And how would we make money?" Kacey chuckled as she turned her head to lean against his.

"Sam and Charlie can provide for us!" He giggled.

Kacey kissed him on the head. "Come onnn! I need food before this flight!" Kacey fought against Colby who tried his hardest to keep her close to him. But he was far too tired to put up a fight and she eventually slipped right out. "Get up!" She said more sternly as she smirked down on him.

"No!" He moaned.

"Get up, now!" She shouted a little harder as she laughed.

"Nooo" Colby shouted back as he pulled the covers to hide himself.

Kacey thought for a moment, "if you don't get up right now, no more sex for a week!" She waited as Colby didn't reply.

He pulled the covers slightly to reveal his eyes as he met hers. He frowned, "you're bluffing..." he said whilst he smirked under the duvet.

"You wanna test that theory?" Kacey looked at him her eyebrows raised.

Colby thought for a moment, before shaking his head.

"That's what I thought! Get up!" She laughed before taking off her top, revealing her breasts, and throwing it at him, whilst she headed for the shower. Colby's eyes went wide at the sight.

"Fine!!" Colby laughed as he watched her walk away.

As Kacey and Colby walked downstairs to the kitchen, they were greeted with Sam and Charlie who were already down there. "Did you guys get up okay?" Kacey asked as she reached in the fridge for a bottle of water.