Chapter 24 - We ARE Dating (Colby Smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, Mostly foreplay hand stuff, mentions of sex. First day of RV trip!

Songs and your cue to press play:

Beast of Burden - The Rolling Stones - "Ok google! Play beast of burden!"

Born to be wild - Steppenwolf - "The group jumped out of an Uber at an RV yard."

Burnin' up - Jonas Brothers - "Kacey excitedly tapped her feet as she played the song."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

*a few days later*

Kacey stood in the kitchen, making a cup of coffee. She thought for a moment before speaking out loud, "Ok Google, play Beast of Burden!" The music began to play, as she began to move her hips to the music. She reached into the cupboard and took out the ingredients to make some pancakes. She began to pour the flour and eggs into the bowl as she danced and she sang to the music. She was whisking the batter together, shaking her bum as she happily danced to her favourite song, when suddenly she heard a chuckle come from behind her. She turned to see Colby, stood there, shirtless, in a pair of shorts, his eyes covering her entire body. She stood in her panties and Colby's black silk shirt, just barely covering her breasts. He watched as she smirked at him, continuing to dance and whisk. "Take a picture, it will last longer." Kacey spoke sarcastically.

"Oh I think I'll do just that." Colby took out his phone and started snapping photos of his girl. Kacey danced around posing and then became extremely embarrassed, so quickly covered up her face as it turned red and an uncontrollable smile spread across it. "Baby! Don't hide your face, you're beautiful!" Colby shouted as he walked closer to her, still snapping away. As he became closer to her and took one last photo of her face extremely close up, he moved his phone quickly pulling her tight to him and kissing her deeply.

"You gonna put them in your spank bank?" She smirked as she bit her lip at him.

"Oh absolutely," he nodded before kissing her once more. Colby looked at the bowl of batter that Kacey placed on the island. "Ooo, what are you making?"

"Pancakes!" Kacey laughed, "we're going on holiday today! So I thought I'd make some nice breakfast for us all."

Colby smiled at her, "you're so sweet baby." Kacey looked away embarrassed and headed for the fridge. As she opened it up Colby appeared on the other side of the door.

"What shall we put on them?" She looked in and saw syrup, chocolate, freshly whipped cream in a bowl and some strawberries. She quickly scooped some cream out of the bowl with her finger, before she sucked it clean. Colby watched her every move, how she placed the cream covered finger into her mouth and her lips pursed completely surrounding it, before pulling it out clean and wet. He swallowed hard, as he felt his dick begin to harden in his shorts. "You want cream and strawberries?" She looked at him and noticed the seduction in his eyes as he ran them all over her face and then to her body. He bit his lip.

"I may have to try some of that cream first." He spoke. His voice low, sending trembles throughout Kacey's entire body. She put her finger back in the bowl before scooping some cream up. She turned to him, as he leaned on the door and pointed her finger in his direction. Colby smirked before taking Kacey's hand and placing her finger in his mouth, sucking it clean once more. Kacey let out a deep breath as she watched him intently, his eyes never leaving hers. She licked her lips and then bit her bottom one. The sight left Colby gagging for her. Suddenly he pushed his lips onto Kacey's hard as the kiss was heated and passionate immediately. Kacey wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands found her waist, pulling tight on his shirt that she wore. Colby then reached down slightly, "jump" he mumbled in her mouth, now out of breath. Kacey did as he said and he caught her instantly, her legs now wrapped around his waist as his hands gripped hard onto her ass. He walked them over to the island and placed Kacey down. The kiss was inseparable, the need for them to have each other now was indescribable. Colby found Kacey's neck and began to suck and bite as she let out moans trying to be quiet not to wake Sam and Charlie. Colby's hand gripped hard on her breasts as he moaned into her neck. Suddenly, Kacey reached down and slipped her hand into Colby shorts as she gripped his hard cock and began stroking it. Colby moaned deep as his lips made their way back to Kacey's. His hand then moved from her breast and reached under her shirt and into her panties as he found her clit immediately. He began to rub in fast circles as she moaned into his mouth, causing his body to vibrate. He quickly grabbed her hips and moved her towards the edge of the counter. She gasped at the sudden movement. She continued to stroke his dick at a fast pace as he suddenly entered her with 2 fingers.